new outlaw letter November 19, 2009 02:46PM
I got home tonite and received a new letter from Outlaw. Doug really hit the nail on the head with that letter!! All of you pullers, "keyboard pullers", or whoever you are that complain, b!tch,and whine about outlaw, that board members, Doug, tech people,members,and especially the BAD APPLE it sounds like your getting what you deserve!!!! The letter states that there are promoters backing out of booking the superfarm class because of all the bashing on the internet.. hhmmm isnt karma a b!tch there were all these pullers gonna boycout these pulls but the way it sounds there might not be that many anyway lol. So when your tractors are sitting in the building collecting dust because you have no where to go you can reflect how you bashed outlaw!! heaven forbid you go pull NTPA dont wanna buy a new charger every year. The board and Doug stood behind me in this whole water deal and I am greatfull for that!! So alll u bashers can deal with that! I have another idea go pull Nebraska Bush and win $175 but you will realize that is a dictatorship. So all you people can bash on this statement and get more pulls cancelled. I wanna thank Doug, board members, my family, Ryan Salenien,and God for making the points championship possible!!!!!!! My tractor is not a fluke "Michigan Water" or not it runs and I will see you on a track somewhere next year..........

Bryan Deck
2009 outlaw superfarm points champion

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 12:38AM
Brian

The last thing we need as a group is someone feeding this fire. Please, for the sake of control, keep your feeling to yourself. It will make everyones life a lot easier.

John

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:35AM
One of the ten commandments is "Thou shall not bear false witness"
(That means LIE to those that can't read a rule book)
No commandment to not point out the TRUTH even if it hurts.
Almost goes against the "Love thy neighbor as thyself" one, but still truth trumps a LIE every time.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 06:55AM
Why is it that everyone can say what they want on here but the min. Bryan decides to finally say something he is told to keep his feelings to himself?? I thought this was a page where pullers can come and express what they where feeling on a subject. In all the other posts people kept asking him to get on here and say something. Does that apply now or does that no longer matter cause you all have made up your minds about this?

And to this "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness" . Bryan has been honest about all of this. But that doesnt matter to any of you cause again you all have your minds made up about this, if you didnt you would have called or emailed and asked to hear his side and what was going on. But only 3 of pullers did do that, so to the rest of you how can you sit here behind your computer and tell him that he is "Bearing False Witness" when you have no clue what is going on. All you know is what you have heard on here or through the grape vine and what you want to believe. Doug wrote a letter that explained everything to everyone and it was pretty black and white. I mean it didnt get any easier to understand than what was wrote. And anyone who cares to respond to this with the "You Will Be Judged One Day", remember that we already know that, thank you again for reminding us of the fact that "Everyone Will Be Judged".

Mama Bear

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2009 01:16PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 08:36AM
The way I read his letter is if the super farms get down to about 15 tractors for $4000 the promoters will opt for one of the other diesel classes that will have 15 tractors for $3500. Better class and less money. Makes sense to me.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 11:09AM
years of loud and obnoxious at tractor pulls and now obnoxious on here...

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 11:32AM
so you say act stupid, and be stupid, and you will always be innicent? wow thats funny

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:43PM
a complete explaination would be welcome here mama .

Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 20, 2009 02:14AM
Could the promoters be backing away due to the bending of the rules and feel that the class is not competing in a fair manner? How come it's always outlaws who has some type of major competitor issue every year? Why is it that its generallly in the superfarm class? Does the letter state how many and who's water didn't freeze? Why shouldn't non compliance with the rules either knowingly or not be punishable?

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 20, 2009 03:01AM
I highly doubt the promoters would have backed away from the outlaw class for any reason other than 2 of them.

1. Their budget couldn't afford it this year.

or

2. Doug himself has been calling promoters himself and saying not to book the class for next year because he didn't think there would be enough tractors left to fill the class after all this fuss being raised.

I personally feel # 2 is the correct answer from personal past experiences. I feel there still would have been enough tractors left to fill the class. IF you remove 1/2 of the tractors for some reason, be it the above reason or not, that would still leave 12-18 tractors most of the time. That is more tractors than they have on average in any of the other classes be it tractor or mod or automotive classes. Doug is very good at figuring out who he needs to call with which promoter to get things to go his way. You can call it what you want but it is no different than bending the rules in a class to make it benefit your pulling vehicle just like he is making it benefit his interests to MAKE it look like he is benefitting the Outlaw organization. I also agree it is very interesting not to ever know how EACH and EVERY board member votes on a situation since they are representing the pullers. They need to be held accountable just like your school board, local officials, clear up to your state and federal representatives and senators. Each one of them has their vote posted so the general voters can see how they voted and if they did not do their job, then the voters can vote them out the at the next election. This weekend is the Outlaw pullers' chances to SPEAK UP and MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD one way or another.

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 20, 2009 08:57AM
maybe some promoters figure if I'm going to have a bunch of characters standing around bitching and cussing at each other on front of paying customers, might as well book a traveling professional? wrestling show! like I've always said if it ain't fun doing what you are doing then quit doing it! stay away and let the sun come out for the rest us! and I still put my name to this ,imagine that?

What kind of President does this November 20, 2009 10:54AM
What kind of President does NOT support one of Outlaws own classes. What kind of President sends out a letter that bashs and threatens a class of Outlaw tractors. If the President will do this to one of the Outlaw classes he's mad at what will stop him from doing it to ANY Outlaw class????????????????

Re: What kind of President does this November 20, 2009 11:47AM
Are you on crack? There is nothing in that letter that says he is not supporting the superfarm class. The main thing he is saying is you need to come together as a superfarm class and try and figure out how to make your class better. I don't understand why your class can't suck it up and be men and go forward with things instead of trying to bash the OUTLAW pulling assc. The OUTLAWS in general is a great organization of pullers with a few of u that like to whine about things. There is a lot more members that really appreciate the work that Doug Roberts does or he wouldn't still be president. The only thing I can say is you want to keep slamming the Outlaws please find another organization to pull with so all the good guys that are with Outlaws can go pull and enjoy the company of all the other good ole boys and not have to listen to the whining.

Re: What kind of President does this November 20, 2009 01:05PM
Thanks Doug,,,,,I mean Derek,,,,,,now I see the only problem is the pullers and not the Prezz or the Bored!!!!!!!

Re: What kind of President does this November 20, 2009 04:17PM
This is not bashing but i have a ? for the outlaws and this class. Was the bad apple running water other than what rules allowed? Now if i pull you over and you are going 65 in a 55 zone, do u think, that u will not get a ticket if you tell me you didn't know the speed limit and thought it was 65? Ha Ha ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law! So I really don't see why there's all of this debate about this tractor either it was legal or not! Maybe Doug should not let this matter go on for so long and just answer the ? and that would have solved this whole problem!!

Re: What kind of President does this November 20, 2009 04:51PM
Obama !! We are too arrogant of a country.

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 21, 2009 04:30AM
Wow.. Just answer one question for me.. Has one bad apple ever been dq'd for anything?? I sure don't remember it.. I guess its like the old saying goes... Everyone hates a winner.. Maybe instead of you guys sitting on the computer all day bashing on someone, you should go get a part time job so you can afford to be on top... The guy spent a lot of money and time on his tractor to be the best, so let him.... Im out

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 22, 2009 12:37AM
hey mister "just me" guy you don't think the rest of the tractors in the class spent alot of time,money, and work on there tractors. then get beat by a guy who can't read the rule book, there water didn't freeze, acted and played stupid, and still got away with it.

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 22, 2009 10:01AM
AGAIN!!!!!! Did he get dq'd???????? Don't you get dq'd if you don't follow the rule book? Hmmmmmm

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 23, 2009 06:05AM
HaHa u just slammed outlaws by saying rules are enforced lol

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 22, 2009 10:24AM
it sounds like to me you are the only stupid one around here!!

Re: Question for Bryan Deck ONE BAD APPLE November 22, 2009 10:27AM
i bet that just burns your ass a brand new tractor winning the points the first year!!

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:20PM
So Mr. Deck all things aside, why didn't your water freeze???

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:43PM
Im thinking all of you outlaw boys on here bashing each other, just as well build a roll cage for your computer chair and make tractor pulling noises with your mouths and be a true keyboard puller....

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:45PM
Just a honest question that deserves an honest answer Crispy.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:57PM
I totally understand that it just seems everyone just fights with each other and bashes each other... Just all get along everyones a grown up lets act it

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 07:00PM
Crispy, Its all about winning and competition. Did he win unfairly ?, did he break the rules? Don't let the chatter distract you from the real issue.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 01:46PM
I don't have a dog in the hunt, and I don't even know what the annual Outlaw feud is this year, but I know one thing....it's something EVERY year with you guys.

Every year...it's something new
Every year...there's a letter
Every year...there's some big meeting
Every year...50% of you think the leadership has an axe to grind
Every year...the other 50% would wash their feet
Every year...someone sprints to their computer and puts it out on here for everyone to hear about
Every year...someone else thinks it's a private matter
Every year...everyone begs the keyboard pullers to stop (even though YOU put it out here)
Every year...no one talks about what they fought about last year

Thanks for making the off-season a bit more enjoyable...

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 04:54PM
007, You certainly hit the nail on the head with this one. I do not live in the area, have never been to an Outlaw pull, nor do I have a dog in the fight, but truly you can count on the Outlaw soap opera to come after ever season. It has become predictable. Who's fault that is? I do not have the slightest clue. The pullers all need to be locked in a room by themselves with their board and made to deal with the issues.

Re: new outlaw letter November 20, 2009 11:32PM
when you have doug roberts for a p;resident, there is always going to be an issue and drama involved. he always has to stir the pot. point the finger at him.

Re: new outlaw letter November 21, 2009 03:18AM
I love to see all the obvious love and ambition of the pullers in the outlaws. I hate to see you guys have so much problems with accepting the results of the year. I think you need a 3 step program.. 1. recoginze you all love what you're doing and plan to continue to do it. 2. communicate via some open channels to those who run the organization what you think are problem areas and areas that work good. 3. trust in those who run it to take action to correct problems so they may remove doubters and silence the accusations, by making rules which eliminate or reduce the possibility of cheating. sometimes the best thing is to eliminate the rule!!!

same old song November 21, 2009 04:12AM
Good points 007. I live in Outlaw country. It's an imperfect, but good organization. Year in and year out, it's the same story. The internet grippers have their own template, just pick the desired class.

"The Outlaws blah blah, Duggie blah blah, The King blah, payout blah, and furthermore, the Board blah blah".

The negativism does wear you down.. I think its only 1 or 2 or 3 guys who think things went against them who crank out the continuous “Outlaw are < %*@-+!*” posts.

Year after year the promoters book the Outlaw pulls, tons of fans show up, lots of trucks & tractors hook. All summer long. Every year. 2010 will be another good year for the Outlaws. The only thing that might screw it up is the Democrats ongoing destruction of our economy or possibly a new pulling czar who shuts down our sport.

the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 01:54AM
here's the real deal, just answer this question;;;;;;;;;;did you or any member of your team ever admit to the outlaw pres, or any board member that in the 2009 pulling season you ever used any thing other than what is legal in the outlaw rule book in your water injection tank/system?????? simple question !!!!!!! well ??????

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 02:00AM
Yes he did.
Admitted it to Prez. Even gave him the information on it. Supplier (his "engine guy") sent Prez. the sales sheet and supposedly the MSDS on "the product"
It is obviously NOT water and crop oil.
Over past week he has also admitted to a fellow competitor he was using 'heavy water" but when it was pointed out that "heavy water" freezes at 38 (or 39) degrees, he then said he was putting other stuff in it too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BUT he has the audacity to claim he won the points title "fair and square"

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 05:18AM
how can he ? no name and no email adress you don't want a answer you just keep acting like a baby

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 09:53AM
Thank you fan carl from a nebraska location REALLY close to the Deck farm headquarters.

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 12:18PM
If you guys have such a problem with Bryan why don't you all grow a set and say it to his face, instead of hiding behind your computers like little kids. He hasn't lied about anything, hes been open and honest with what he was using. So just let it rest, he won the points get over it! If anyone else wouldve won the same crap would be going on because like its been said before on here, "everyone hates a winner" But I can tell you right now that I do know Bryan personally and he would've been happy for anyone else that would've won it.

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 01:49PM
I cheer and applaud winnners when it is done in a fair way and not cheating. He also took money from the stern oil for their oil program when many people heard him say that there was no way he was dumping that oil in his pulling tractor, he said he was going to run it in the irrigator motors. So where do you suppose them samples came from to send to stern oil?

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 01:55PM
Also i would have said it to his face but he showed up late at the banquet and left right away. Kind of hard to sit down and talk to him when hes scared to show up. Hmmmm wonder why?

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 01:56PM
Well, KIM (or whomever you are using today Bryan), you couldn't be congratulated since you didn't stick around till after all presentations were done.
Skeedadled with your tiny little tail between your legs.
So, speaking of growing a pair,,,,,,,,,,
I pile ashes on your head!

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 02:12PM
is this a message board for tractor pulling, or pedal tractor pulling, this post is starting to sound a lot like a bunch of little kids bickering. If you want to act like adults, that would really help the sport.

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 02:33PM
at least the kids have fun doing pedal tractor pulls unlike the pullers with outlaws

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 02:40PM
Was he legal or not?

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 03:55PM
NO HE WAS NOT LEGAL !!!
He even admitted he wasn't using water and crop oil!
Rules state water and crop oil ONLY.
BLACK AND WHITE!
night and day
up and down
there is no friggin middle.
NOT
LEGAL
NO WAY
NO HOW
not even kind of legal.
HELLO????
HELLO????
ANYONE HOME ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 24, 2009 03:00PM
Exactly !! great post sums up the whole issue

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 24, 2009 12:00PM
to king dougie he was because he was. to the tech guys and some board members and competitors no. his water didn't freeze AFTER 5 DAYS IN THE FREEZER! does that answer your question.

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 23, 2009 03:25PM
DID YOU ALL FORGET WHAT MOM TAUGHT YOU? IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, JUST DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL!

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 25, 2009 03:30PM
It's taken a long time, but people are realizing what roberts ( his name is not worthy of a capital letter) really is, or isn't. He neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds toooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooon, It can't be too quick!!!!!!!!!

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 26, 2009 03:00AM
When will the outlaw members and their supposed BOARD figure this all out?How do you take an association with 400 members totaling over $200,000.00 in membership fees alone and go into the hole?Do they provide a finacial statement to the members at the end of the year?If so do the numbers add up?And if they don't add up where is the loss it's definately not the huge points payout! Now they want to raise the price to the pullers to pay for somebody who can't manage their own checkbook let alone 400 members money because thats what it is MEMBERS money.Lower budget pullers can't afford to pay for other peoples mishandling of money we are already doing this for the government why do it in tractor pulling! So lets wake up people what is it going to take to see the light here it gets waved in front of your faces every year and a few open their eyes and other must think they are too bright already!!!!!

Re: the real question for one bad apple???? November 26, 2009 03:56AM
I have one question for outlaw members. Do the members have any say what goes on in this club, or do they just pay dues so they can be told what is going to happen?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009