championship November 20, 2009 03:17PM
rules are listed they look good

Re: championship November 21, 2009 11:49AM
Ya except how in farm are they going to allow add on turbos and then go on to say that all turbos must be OEM stock. The guys with add on's can put any size they want on

Re: championship November 21, 2009 12:13PM
But yes other than that i think they look alright

Re: championship November 21, 2009 12:52PM
there is a speed limit....... who the f0$& cares! If they want to go fast then jump up a class!!

Re: championship November 21, 2009 02:20PM
In the hot farm rules, it says a 3x4 turbo is allowed up to 466 ci. Then 3 rules later it says only a 3x3 is allowed. Does anyone know which it is?

Re: championship November 22, 2009 02:28AM
It is a 3x4 on only 466 or smaller and 3x3 on bigger cubes. I heard cubes will be checked on anyone thinking they are using the 3x4!!!!!

Re: championship November 22, 2009 04:35AM
Smaller than 466 ! Now thats funny! They run just as hard as Heavy Hobby, Both classes run 22 to 25 mile per hour.
Now they will all run a 3 x 4 ! Check tractors ! Larry don't have the Ba11's , just buy him another beeeeeeer and he will be happy!

Re: championship November 22, 2009 10:28AM
Larrys not they teck guy so bring it on,,,,, I dont drink so what you gona buy be ,,,, They rules are what all pullers asked for so lets just have fun for another year ,Thanks

Re: championship November 23, 2009 04:54AM
These are not the rules our class wanted. Pullers decide ? Not so !
Farm Stock who is really going to pull now? ADD ON TURBO'S ARE ALLOWED ?
Hot Farm ? 2 different rules for turbo ? 3 x 4 Turbo or a 3 x 3 What do I use ? I'm confused ?
I have a feeling not the same guys pulling in that in 2010.
Too many rules !
The more rules you have > the more problems you have. Sure happy Larry has the problems and his crew > I don't feel sorry for them. They have to have the balls to keep all of the rules enforced> LOL

Re: championship November 23, 2009 05:28AM
i agree and in farm only oem weight brackets will be allowed in the front of a tractor. What about like the 5500 none of them tractors hardly came with a weight bracket on the front. I also agree these were not the rules we decided those meetings are to decide the rules are just to make ppl feel all warm and fuzzy thinking this is going to be a good association and then they make the rules they want

Re: championship November 23, 2009 05:52AM
remember, you can always take your hay raker to scv or red ceder pullers

Re: championship November 23, 2009 06:58AM
maybe you dont know what class to pull ,hot farm,,,,,,,farm stock,, call larry he will help dont bi%%% on here this club not for cry babies ,,
go pull with srv they have losts pulls this year lol,,,,,,,,,

Re: championship November 23, 2009 09:30AM
I believe the farm rules were made by Larry and crew...the other rules were made by the pullers since they are members. stop complaining! either follow the rules and pull or sit in the stands and watch.

Re: championship November 23, 2009 11:01AM
amen to that.. could not have said it better myself.. just keep it hooked to the spreader!

Re: championship November 23, 2009 12:17PM
what is so hard to understand bout the rules. Big deal larry made a mistake and forgot to remove the other rule. Use your head and think about it. It says that a 466 cuin or smaller can use the 3x4 and anything bigger up to 600 needs to stay with the 3x3. Not that hard to understand. Larry is human like everyone else, and forgot to remove the last yrs rule on the turbo and cube limit. WHoopie, Dropit and whats up with smarting off during the day. Don't you work??

Re: championship November 23, 2009 12:18PM
Sorry this is replying to the MK post.

Re: championship November 23, 2009 12:29PM
I agree with ya, puller., funny how all this complaining is done during the day! A lot of corn still standing to be typing on the computer! Why can't we just go pulling and have a good time?

Re: championship November 23, 2009 01:20PM
Rules have now been updated on the website. Sorry for the confusion everybody.

Re: championship November 23, 2009 01:34PM
Larry-what are the weight classes for farm stock gona be?

Re: championship November 23, 2009 01:33PM
Hey-just wonderin what the new weight classes were gona be.

Re: championship November 28, 2009 05:22AM
Was wondering when is your Banquet?
I'm making a list and checking it twice I what to surprise someone at the Banquet !
Thank ya ,
Santa

Re: championship November 28, 2009 12:36PM
what are you going to bring. Are you going to show us all your big brand new black eye??? Or are you hoping someone will bring you one at the banquet??? Merry Christmas everyone

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009