who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 21, 2009 09:53AM
Letter came today.. Who all made it in?

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 21, 2009 12:48PM
Got mine as well, pretty excited to pull again.

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 21, 2009 01:59PM
The Beast and Deeply Hooked both in. Cant Wait.

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 21, 2009 04:05PM
Congrats to Rob, Monica, Marty, and everyone else that is finding out that they're in for the pull in the 'Boro. It should be an outstanding event at a great facility. I encourage everyone that can attend to come on down and enjoy the pull. From what I understand there is going to be some good numbers of LLSS and LSS down there, hope that the numbers will be similar at all the other winter indoor events in the coming months!

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 22, 2009 03:25PM
Bryan, hope you don't let this guy bug you, those of us that know you personally, know you are one of the best no pullers in the pulling community. I for one have learned some great morel lessons from you just by spending time with you.

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 23, 2009 05:49AM
I guess I keep missing the bash post about Bryan. Anyway, you won't meet a nicer feller trackside than Bryan. Always willing to have conversation and I never have heard him condone or speak badly about anyone (except me when it comes to my crappy photography skills) Smiling

Keep up the great work Bryan. See you trackside at the Murf.!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 23, 2009 09:36AM
Crutch and J R-

Having good folks like you two around make pulling that much more fun. I sleep well at night and I am thankful for having the many opportunities I have been blessed with in this sport. I remain unangered and quite amused at the notion that a keyboard somewhere in pulling land gets a workout every time I decide to post something somewhere. Going from a mere 16 year old fan 20 years ago who stood in awe of many pullers, to today, a part of the pulling community promoting the sport, is a pretty good place to be. I wouldn't trade places with anyone!

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 23, 2009 10:57AM
Well Brian , To me YOU DO A GREATTTTT Job ,, Your Welcome to come to any of our pulls and I Appreciate all You do for Our Sport !!
You one of the Best Photographers i've ever been acquainted with .
Can't wait to see ya at Murf.
JOB WELL DONE BRIAN !!!!!!!!!!1

who made 9500 hot farm class November 21, 2009 02:28PM
wondering who made 9500 hot farm class

Re: who made 9500 hot farm class November 29, 2009 11:45AM
the 9500 line-up is posted. elpers, mausberg, elliot, race, roberts, schwenk are a few of 12

Re: who is in at Murfreesboro Tn Pull??? November 23, 2009 09:46AM
Rumor has it that there will be a Iowa connection

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009