SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING November 23, 2009 01:55AM
SCV PULLERS FALL MEETING ON DEC 4TH AT 7PM. AT THE WARREN TOWN HALL 720 112TH STREET ROBERTS WI. DISCUSSION ON 2010 RULES. AND 2009 POINTS PAY OUTS. THANKS PETE

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING November 23, 2009 07:01AM
What pulls do you have this year .

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING November 23, 2009 09:16AM
WON'T NO UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR. MOST PROMOTERS WON'T COMMIT TIL SPRING ON THE FOLLOWING SEASON. WE'LL UPDATE OUR SITE AS SOON WE CAN. TRY TO COME ON DEC 4TH. THANKS PETE

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING November 29, 2009 01:46PM
Just a reminder of the SCV pullers meeting Friday night at the Warren Town Hall. Please help spread the word. We have called some but we can't reach every one who might be interested in comming. This is not for only just for members, but anyone interested. We are planning on a 7:00 PM meeting. Points payout,2010 season disusssion, and if there is money left after points payout we will have some refreshments.

Thanks Tom

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING November 23, 2009 03:09PM
I think we should go and watch the show. oh.... did I make a rime?

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 04, 2009 04:54AM
someone should bring something to make nutsy's voice sound quieter than it is? i dont know what they call that? it would be the opposite of a amplifier. or a muzzle would work!! lmfao!

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 05, 2009 12:05AM
Had to work, couldn't go, doubt I missed much, but still curious what went on. Heard it was a misserable turn out. Sorry I missed Nuttzys words of wisdom.

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 07, 2009 12:24AM
wouldn't you think the other guys that run this organization would realize that "nutsy" is just hurting them????????? just a thought.

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 08, 2009 04:12AM
No one else want's the job. They don't know who to get to do his job for free !

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 08, 2009 03:10PM
You guys should have shown up at the meeting if ya didn't like the way Nutsy is runnin things.

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 09, 2009 10:07AM
That makes no sense what so ever, this club has made stupid rules for years. Everyone wants a ribbon. Hell even Delanders want 4 classes all to themselves so 1 or the other doesn't have to take 2nd place to the other. That is hysterical, seeing how the cab tractor got beat by a stock tractor. At least there was some interest in this club before Nuttzy. Hell the meeting didn't even bring in the locals. What does that tell you ? It really is sad, Nuttzy just like reading his name, not even smart enough to step down for the better of the club. Sink or swim little man, the boats taking on what faster than ever.

Re: SCV PULLERS LLC FALL MEETING December 10, 2009 01:57PM
Atleast nut ball has they balls to run they cub,,,,,,,,,, you all thing your better then nut ball then step up and take over /////////////

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009