Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 24, 2009 04:07AM
I just heard there is now a 650 cu in limit, what's up with that?

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 24, 2009 08:57AM
There was a lot of discussion about this last summer.
Some want to be able to go play with NTPA.
Go figure.
Outlaws over 40 grand in the hole, there may be lots of people considering "crossing over".

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 03:00AM
asker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was a lot of discussion about this last
> summer.
> Some want to be able to go play with NTPA.
> Go figure.
> Outlaws over 40 grand in the hole, there may be
> lots of people considering "crossing over".

Like to old saying "Don't Let The Gate Hit You On The Way Out "

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 11:00AM
That is FUNNY right there !!!
That is what Tommy @ ATPA used to say.
Where are they now?
That is what SRO used to say.
Where are they now?
That is what the USHRA used to say.
Where are they now?
That is what DHRA used to say.
Where are they now?
All the indoor pulls are now brush pulling, because no association plays well with other associations.
Klint used to have hair on his head before he started putting on indoor pulls. He tries to get every little pulling association that has rules just for their little corner of the world, to come pull and tries to get them to all pull together, and it just about can't be done.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 11:49AM
ATPA? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> That is what SRO used to say.
> Where are they now?
> That is what the USHRA used to say.
> Where are they now?

To bad you can't remember that SRO and USHRA and even Pace are all the same group , they are still around yet but are doing monster trucks and mud races . I think they still do 1 or 2 indoor pulls a year . Most of the building that the indoor pulls were in have a contract that no one else can have a pull in them .

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 24, 2009 08:27PM
Long live the small block!!!

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 25, 2009 03:07AM
Sounds like some body trying to start some more BS . If that was to happen you would not see over half of the truck because they are over 650 . As for making the rule so that you can go pull with NTPA , you can build a 650 and still run with Outlaws . If I remember right a few weeks ago there was talk of ILL doing away with the limit so that they could follow PPL rules .

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 25, 2009 12:29PM
Well, maybe you hit on something there,,,,
Maybe the King wants to make it so's the ones with big injuns pulling with PPL caint a'come and puwl with HIS Outlaw trucks.
Or some of the guys that ARE 650, don't want a certain red fired up truck a runnin with PPL in one town, then a gittin to the lowly Outlaw show late so's he kin hook last. Kinda like he is the closest mod 4wd to the Mo. state fair, and he caint git his semi FIRED UP in time to get there on time, and he gets to pull last there too.
Not having anything to do with the track getting better for the small tire classes later in the class or nuthin', he is just SOOOO busy and IMPORTANT, that he just can't a'git there in time.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 12:45AM
I do believe that the Fired Up truck is running a 650 or less cubic inch motor and he can run with any of the bigger cube motor trucks out there. Would be a big mistake to pass such a cubic inch limit rule. That might knock 6 or 7 trucks out of the Outlaws unless they made the switch. The number of 4WD hooks were down last season as it was, more than half were state hooks. Why limit the number of competitors willing to show up , even if they aren't assoc. members its good to see different vehicles , plus they still have to pay to pull.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 11:07AM
It would knock WAY less than 6 or 7 trucks out.
Look at the state hooks, they couldn't even garner 7 or 8 trucks per event.
When will the door slammers figure out that is how D&D will kill those classes, so they can have their diesel only Outlaw show.
The D&D show are also trying to kill the unlimited class, the light SS class, and even the mods. since most of them run alcohol.
I bet you NEVER see a state hook of heavy diesel only super stocks. I wonder why that is??
How about a state class of PS ?????
Or maybe even the KINGS pet class, limited PS. Think you'll ever see a state hook of them???
I bet he has charts and graphs showing why they HAVE to be higher paid.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 11:42AM
My math comes up with an average of 9.5 in the 4wd state hooks .

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 01:21PM
Thanks Drug.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 01:32PM
any 2 year old could figure that out !!

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 02:40PM
You are so good at math, let's see you figure this one out,,,,
How many tractors did the DSS class average for all of their STATE hooks?
How many tractors did the large charger limited pro class average for their STATE classes?
How many tractors did the small charger limited pro class average for their STATE hooks?
Now brilliant one, how many state hooks did 4wd have?
2wd?
LSS?
Unlimited SS ?
PS 4wd??
Do you get the picture yet?
It aint the math, it is the SHAFT the classes besides the grease burners get.
HELLO??????
Anyone home????
See for the first three classes, doesn't take long to do the math when part of the equation is ZERO !!!!!!!!
Do you even begin to see the picture?
Or are you just oh so happy to get to pulll at all you don't want to rock the boat.
OH, and another math problem for you to figure,,,
How many Outlaw trucks hooked at an NTPA event in the past year? That would mean at least that many are under 650.
Now subtract them from your per event average, and you can see there is NO WAY Outlaws would lose 7 or 8 trucks like your first post tried to indicate.
So your 2 year old can figure percentages?
BULLCRAP
you do an excellent job making yourself look like an idiot.
I don't even need to help.
Now get a glass of milk and your 2 year old and start working your homework problems junior,,,,

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 05:01PM
I thought this post was about putting a cubic inch limit in the 4wd class ....... I just looked at the points on the outlaw website and I know that there are 7 or 8 trucks that are over 650 and possibly a couple more . If you can not figure out the ones that are over 650 , you don't know the trucks very well . P.S. I never said in my 2 other posts the number of pullers that the Outlaws would lose ....

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 26, 2009 11:33PM
Before this gets out of hand, does anyone out there know for sure whether or not the cubic inch rule was changed ?

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 03:01AM
I think it would be a great idea

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 06:40AM
this rule change could put a hold on the Fisher Nutz 805.....

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 08:49AM
Fischers been on the phone with John Kasse???????

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 09:45AM
The Spellbound truck and even the Troublesome truck had well into the 800 cu.in. motors , plus a few others , and they have not dominated in their associations . Can't see where any good would come out of making a limit on the motor size. Some of the 650 Sonny motors you see in the NTPA cost as much or more than a 700-800 wedge head motor.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 11:38AM
I dont care how much power you have you got to get it to the ground and that hard with a lot more power. mine is well under 650 and i have always finished in the top 5 with outlaws.

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 27, 2009 05:12PM
Damn you Jimmy! Let's get back to bashin Superfarms! Where's Snoop, when you need im?

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 29, 2009 02:07AM
Big Daddy can you build me a 283 for my hay raker so I can go faster?

Re: Outlaw Mod 4WD Cubic Inch Limit November 28, 2009 03:30AM
modern technology has made a 650 ci limit senseless I can build a 650 sonnys hemi that makes 200 horsepower more than my 706 if i wanted to sell the farm to pay for it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009