anyone know the meaning of this??? November 24, 2009 03:16PM

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 24, 2009 03:48PM
thats funny right thare !!!! ...when u comming around to chat on sunday night AV.....IHSMOKE

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 25, 2009 10:42AM
OUTLAW SUPERFARM FANS THAT THEIR TRACTOR DIDN'T WIN POINTS SO THEY HAVE TO KEEP DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 25, 2009 11:34AM
Can't be!
The KING says Outlaw SF don't have any fans, and that the SF class has NO ENTERTAINMENT VALUE!!
It was said out of his mouth, and he was even silly enough to send it in a letter to the SF competitors !!!!
I think we now know who SNOOP really is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoda thunk, the president of Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pullers was a SF hater ??????
First coddling a known and admited CHEATER in the class, then slamming them ALL in a letter, in black and white.
And with the Outlaws in the budget problems they are in, it cost just about a dollar EACH to mail that drivel out.
Hope the new board got the check book away from him.
Not just someone to "Look over" the books, but get the checkbook the heck out of Carthage,Mo.

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 25, 2009 03:18PM
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BE A FAN WHEN YOU GUYS DO NOTING BUT BAD MOUTH THE SUPERFARM CLASS AND OUTLAW ORGANIZATION. GOOD GROUP, HAVE PULLED WITH BUT NOT IN SUPERFARM CLASS, AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PULL WITH OUTLAWS AGAIN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AND STAY AT HOME AND LET EVERYONE ELSE HAVE FUN NEXT SUMMER. ALSO ONE LAST THOUGHT, BUILD OR BUY A TRACTOR, GO RUN, THEN CRY WHEN YOU GET BEAT. UNTIL THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 25, 2009 04:16PM
So sad you have no clue what you are talking about.

Re: anyone know the meaning of this??? November 26, 2009 02:47AM
I don't know of any super farm puller (or any other class) that would get angery by just getting beat on the track honestly. I feel that most pullers (superfarm to unlimited super stock) have a problem getting beat "off the track". That is the issue I feel. Btw. The members of Outlaw expressed that by voting the 3 boardmembers out and replacing them with people that want to improve Outlaw. (I feel we are one of them that wants to improve Outlaw). Doug told the super farm pullers that if u didn't like what was going on. Go pull some where else. We decided that if we didn't like what was going on. Fix it and go forward. Btw the dead horse has something to do with a deck plate

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009