illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 03:46AM
seen in the pictures section were the simpson bros were pulling a jd-g in the 5000 lb na open rpm class.ive been trying to find some video of it ,and am not having much luck.im just curious as to how hard they leaned on it,looks like a very tough class to compete with a 2 cylinder.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 05:11AM
turns some major rpms! holds its own in the 5000 but theres some hard hitters in that class

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 05:28AM
do they still pull it,i cant find any video of it

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 10:59AM
It's one of them tractors, no matter what class is your favorite, or even if you hate tractors all-together, you'll come up to the track and watch... Just to see what's going to happen.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 11:01AM
5 grand on a two banger! your not pull $h!++n are you?

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g November 29, 2009 02:29PM
I couldnt get the video posted on here but i did put a video of it from two years ago on you tube. Just type in Simpson Pulling team it should pop up. Its a very good running G built by Jeff and Jon Simpson you wont find another one like it.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 01, 2009 01:44PM
Best running two-banger I've ever seen. Go to illinistatepullers.com they should have video of it.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 01, 2009 03:42PM
another poster put a youtube video up.the tr sounds like it will run ,but in that video ,it flat out stalls,just would like to see it make a good run.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 02, 2009 10:51AM
The Colton's from Pa. have an Unsty G "T-Rex" that would make that run look sick.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 02, 2009 12:18PM
Like i said that video was from 2 years ago it wasnt running right that was with 18-4x38 tires and running 4th gear it ran much better this past year illini state pullers should be posting some new videos up from last years pull so there should be some of it on there.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 02, 2009 03:07PM
Can you send me a direct link to video,thanks.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 03, 2009 02:12PM
If i knew how to put one on there i would havent figured it out yet i have one video from this past year when it ran really good but cant figure out how to post it

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 04, 2009 12:10AM
is this 2cyl copetitive with the other 6cyl tractors in the class

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 06, 2009 02:34PM
What does that unstyled G "T Rex" that you say would make our run look sick pull against because our G pulls against 500hp 6 cylinders and is right up there with them.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 07, 2009 06:47AM
the only vid that i have seen of it is indoors with what looks like a 8ft chain.

Re: illini st pullers-simpson bros-g December 07, 2009 02:18PM
If you want to know how the G stands with the other tractors in the 5000 na class just look on the ISP website all of those tractors are 6 cylinder tractors that range from 400-500 horsepower. Patches where are you from our G will be at the state fair this year where other John Deere 2 cylinders are welcome to come and pull against us.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009