2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 06:33AM
What are the big 3 going to do for water injection rules for next year and after? Even smaller clubs in IL or like pi in WI. Is anybody going to check water in any way? Freeze test? Drinking test no lube at all. Are the days of washer fluid back? I am going to the dyno for 2 days soon and need to know what to be trying. Dyno guy says bring the "magic" oil. 50-70hp is what he claims it will get me. Is that the plan for the SF class? Is this what I need to be doing before I start my dyno runs? Or will I be cheating or is this what everyone else is doing or will be doing. I am not saying I want to be doing this, but a 60hp advantage in the sf class is like 60hp in nascar.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 08:09AM
Whats the magic oil???

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 08:48AM
i had rather be 3 places back than know that i am doing something that i shouldnt be doing. but if there is no rule against it or specific rules about what you can and cant run then try it and see what it gains you.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 09:12AM
now u have to be a chemist to compete

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 09:32AM
The oil that the tractor that won twice at BG and the outlaw points champ had. And many others around the country. This post is about what is going to happen, not was had happened and what people have gotten away with. I want to know if this oil is going to be excepted all over. I will use it on the dyno. There is no point to tune with something else like just water if you are going to end up running this oil in your water anyway. I would be fine with just water, but I am not going to fall that far behind. It is no big deal to rebuild the water pump each year over the winter. Years ago in brush pulling we ran a pump for 4 years before it failed on just water. I don't understand why everybody thinks they need oil. Worse than that for years I saw people dump washer fluid in with NO oil. That is very corrosive and I did not see water pumps fail all the time. I wish the big 3 would just say water injection means water only. Problem solved easy to test. Drink it freeze it whatever.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:23AM
Well I think you'd better get ahold of some of that oil. NTPA says its okay and the outlaws let it go so it looks like a go to me. 60-70 hp is huge in a super farm. Heck mix er 50/50 .

Re: 2010 Water Rules WHAT ABOUT PPL? November 29, 2009 11:34AM
WHAT IS PPL AND MEARS GOING TO DO? IT WOULD BE NICE TO KKNOW NOW.

Re: 2010 Water Rules WHAT ABOUT PPL? November 29, 2009 11:56AM
Well they got two choices I guess, the big three, either its water only or anything goes. Keep it simple hopefully cut down on the cheating and the cumbersome enforcement.

Re: 2010 Water Rules WHAT ABOUT PPL? November 29, 2009 11:58AM
Who is PPL and why should anyone CARE what they are going to do?
They haven't done much different than any other pulling group. Pay is a little better, but the B.S. is the same.
They'll just trail along with whatever NTPA does, as usual.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:58AM
I'd like to know what the oil is also since our club can run anything anyway

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 12:40PM
An additive called Cortec M-95

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 03:26PM
I have been pulling with wtpa for 5 years now. I have to say I'm a little dissappointed. In my 5 years of pulling I have NEVER had my water injection checked. I have never had my fuel checked. I have been running an illegal head for 4 years and it has never been checked. And i know other pullers are running the same head.

Nor have I EVER seen them checking these items on other tractors. In order to keep up in this sf class you have to cheat. I would like to see the playing field a little more even.

In wtpa's defense. They have sniffed my crankcase gasses 2 times in 5 years.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:08PM
Just curious, what is illegal about your head?? Sounds like this class is full of cheaters. How many are running the little gas bottle.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:11PM
How many times have you been in the top five? I think checking the top five should be automatic. Did they check at Bowling Green

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:54PM
Outlaw is using a premade water and fuel from Stern Oil. I have been told that it will be the same that the nfms will be using

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 29, 2009 11:58PM
Well lets hope they check it and DQ the cheaters

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 12:14AM
its not just the super farm class that has people reading between the lines, it happens in every class. pulling and nascar are not that much diffrent, both are full of teams trying to read the gray area in between rules. One big diffrence is NASCAR seems to check closer, but this has just lead to higher levels of covering it up. My opinion is NTPA or any other big association should check the top five in every class. and check for every thing, including cubes!

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 12:24AM
Absolutely and enforce the penalties , no excuses.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 12:51AM
WE PULL WITH ESP IN NY PPL MEMBERS WE HAVE HAD ARE WATER TESTED ON OUR SUPER FARM 7 TIMES THIS PAST SEASON TECH PEOPLE HAVE THERE @#$%& TOGETHER UP HERE

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 02:24AM
YOU ARE RIGHT THEY WILL ALL CHEAT TO BE 1ST PLACE ,SPORTSMANSHIP IS THROWEN OUT THE WINDOW , TURBO SIZE , WATER , FUEL , PUMPS TO MANY PLACES TO CHEAT , TECH OFFICIAL HAS TO WORK OVER TIME TO CATCH ALL THE CHEATERS,AND YES TOP FIVE SHOULD CHECKED EVERY TIME. SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP IN THE GLORY OF WINNING AND BECOME SUCKED IN TO THE CHEATERS CLUB , ITS A PROBLEM

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 03:16AM
Tech officials work over time ? Sounds like we dont need them if they dont check anything.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 03:31AM
Actually need an ARMY of tech people, since all the CHEATERS wait till the last minute to get to the pulls so no one has time to tech them.
Anyone ever wonder why it is always the same people that arrive late?

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 04:56AM
seems to me that you should just let anyone who wants to run water run it, with whatever they want in it? how is that not making the playing field even. why make a rule if you don't need to? cubes are a different story, but again if there is no cube limit, you can't cheat!!!

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 06:13AM
Bill R. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seems to me that you should just let anyone who
> wants to run water run it, with whatever they want
> in it? how is that not making the playing field
> even. why make a rule if you don't need to?
> cubes are a different story, but again if there is
> no cube limit, you can't cheat!!!

Here's an idea, why not you run any motor, as many turbos you want , any fuel, any weight,hell why any rules at all. Just build what you want, any way you want and run it in any class you want. That should solve the problem.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 09:03AM
yeah, good call. that's a real sensible comment

Re: 2010 Water Rules December 01, 2009 03:57AM
Bill R. Wrote:
> yeah, good call. that's a real sensible comment

Just like your pevious comment.

Re: 2010 Water Rules December 01, 2009 04:21AM
No wonder "the KING" says the SF class has no fan draw, or entertainment value.
Bunch of deusch bag whiners.

Re: 2010 Water Rules December 02, 2009 03:10AM
Snoop Wrote:
> No wonder "the KING" says the SF class has no fan
> draw, or entertainment value.
> Bunch of deusch bag whiners.

I have no dog in this fight but there are three groups I wouldn"t walk across the street to see Outlaws, Badger State and Fantasy. Not because they don't have good equipment but because of; Outlaws all the crap that goes on; BSTP and Fantasy the attitudes that they have as being gods gift to the pulling world.

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 01:51PM
I thought u was going pro stock tugger

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 08:06AM
where can u buy this additive?

Re: 2010 Water Rules November 30, 2009 11:02AM
Google it and see what comes up . I'm sure its available from a distributor near you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason