How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? November 30, 2009 04:28PM
Just wondering if anybody out there would rather see NTPA super farms, diesel supers, pros and unlimited modified's come to Rock Valley or continue with the same old soap opera that is the Outlaw truck and tractor pulling association. Not trying to start any crap just wondering what people think.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? November 30, 2009 07:50PM
Why kick the dog? It's an excellent pull now!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 01:04AM
You would get less than half the show Outlaw has at twice the money. Do not be folled, Outlaws puts on the best shows out here in the midwest they just have a bunch of whinners on the internet. Look at region 3 results and you will see the diference,

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 01:18AM
Ha Doggy it looks like all the inter net whinners voted your buddies out, if things are so great why???????

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 01:47AM
NTPA all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 02:33AM
Change it to NTPA and we will be there!!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 02:51AM
Depends on what level of pull you would have there....its an excellent facility, and a very good track......they have a good show already, but you would have some different equipment there if it was an NTPA show......most classes would have just as good of numbers, except no prostocks, unless they went with a grand national show (it would be an excellent venue for a grand national pull)......if it was an NTPA pull, we would definetely go......

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 03:49AM
Well superfarm for NTPA would just be who put in more juice that night so its a peice if crap class, and superfarm was one of the more competitive classes to watch at Rock Valley, and the prostock class was really awesome, so screw ntpa they can stay away from outlaw pulls.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 04:27AM
The Outlaw SF class is so close because they have them so neutered that when the sled pan drops, is where the whole class stops!
And the driver is choking from breathing his own smoke since it will not throw it over the roll cage.
Admit it, "the KING" has messed up your "class".
When you see the schedule and see how many "state hooks" you SF whiners have, you'll ALL be looking at pulling NTPA. That is if you even notice that, from being upset at how many hooks you DON'T have in the first place.
See, you comitted the worst sin in all of Outlawdom,,, don't upset the KING !!!!!!!!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 06:16AM
it's simple the super farm class sucks!!!!! its like watching paint dry!!! outlaw or ntpa super farmers

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 06:15AM
Keep Outlaws!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 06:24AM
If this is truely someone from Rock Valley (I doubt), why screw up a good thing. You have the best pull around just stay with outlaws.....

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 08:20AM
Just conduct a reading and comprehension class before the event for the SF class, so there is a CHANCE that all of the competitors can read and understand the rule book.
Oh, invite the KING also. He needs to be able to read and understand also, as well as some training on what is BLACK and what is WHITE and what is really GRAY. He see's way too much GRAY.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 09:08AM
Actually that is not a issue. The 3 board members that were voted in, along with 2 other board members can read. And as far as watching it with Doug and the Super Farms, Doug needs to watch out, all the Super Farms need to do is get one more member on the board and that is enough "readers" to take care of the Presidental problems. There is one really big advantage to being the largest class: We have the most votes and we get along really well!

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 09:55AM
I live in the heart of Region 3 and I have to say region 3 shows are getting stale. Last year I went to a quite a few outlaw pulls and I have to say I got more bang from my buck as a spectator.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 02:10PM
I have to agree with Tom , I also went to a few Region 3 pulls myself , Tomah and made the trip to Rock Valley ( Friday ) and I would say that Rock Valley was a heck of show. A bit of everything and the price was right. I don't see anything wrong with the show that the Outlaws put on there and plan on attending both nights this year. If they where losing the fan base there ,then a change of venue would be in order.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 01, 2009 02:58PM
I'm thinking rule enforcement (or lack thereof in Outlaws) has a LOT to do with this discussion.

Re: How many people would like to see NTPA in Rock Valley? December 02, 2009 01:59AM
Why would you change venue ?

VALLEY PULLERS, INC December 02, 2009 05:44AM
To Survey Says: Not sure where you are from but thanks for the interest you have in the Rock Valley Tractor Pull.

Without the overwhelming support we have recieved from our local-regional & national sponsors, the 150 plus local volunteers helping out, and most important of all the 4000 plus fans sitting in the seats each night, we couldn't make it happen. We joined the Outlaw organization in 2004 as a small (3) class regional pull and have grown to a (8) class Exteme National Pull now in 2009 because of the support I mentioned above. We have tremendous tractor pulling fans here in the Midwest and we do value their input alot. They told us to build the facility, provide a class show, and the people will come! Whoa, they did and we appreciate that very much!

Someone also said if it isn't broken don't fix it. So, for next year we are maybe looking at offering a couple different classes if everything falls into place. We need to make some minor updates & additions to the facility again for next year as we continue to grow, but that comes with the territory. Stay in touch, see ya in 2010. Thanks Again!

"Thunder in the Valley"
Rich Rozeboom, Pres.
Valley Pullers,Inc

Re: VALLEY PULLERS, INC December 02, 2009 06:38AM
I hope you keep the mod 4x4s.

Re: VALLEY PULLERS, INC December 02, 2009 08:26AM
I love that you can take a post that has nothing said about super farm tractors and turn it into more super farm whinning and doug bashing!!!!!!

Re: To 4x4 fan December 02, 2009 09:44AM
I bet the KING has them convinced to make the 4x4 class a STATE hook !!!
Save Ya'all some munney dontcha know,,,,,,,,,
I wonder if the KING told the Thunder In the Valley folks that the SF class has no entertainment value ??????????
If'n the KING is smart, he will have the Thunder people work with Dennis Goodwin and he will stay the heck out of north west Iowa !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason