Matt

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:42AM
Veney has been to L'ville before
Wendling's have been before
Blagrave's have been before
Ruhnow has been before
Moler and Foster have been before

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 05:10AM
He was talking about 2008 to 2009, the changes on overall lineup...Not who was a "new" first-time Louisville participant

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 09:22AM
Ummm, LOOK and READ the TITLE of the post ,,,,,,,'
If he didn't mean NEW, why the heck is it in the title?
Why not, COMPARISON of last year and this year?
Clearly says Who's NEW ,,,,,,
Hello?
Let me guess, you and he pull SF don't you ?????

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 09:42AM
The post says who’s new for 2010, and who’s out from 2009. I’m not going to spend much time arguing about interpretations of the word “new”… you can interpret it to be “new” this year compared to last year, or you can interpret it to mean “new” to Louisville since the dawn of time… but anyone who took the time to put that list together probably knows that the Blagrave’s (amongst others) have been there before. Side Note: Infact last year was the first year in 20 something years that they didn’t get an invite. They are some of the nicest people in the sport, and I’m glad to see them back for 2010.

I think the post was trying to list the people who are different this year compared to last. Just because you don’t like the wording (we all aren’t English scholars… me included)… take a second and be appreciative of the work that somebody did to compile that list before you rip them apart.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:04PM
Yes,they are very nice people and have been pulling for a while. Here is Stan or Steve in the 70`s. This was with the Red River Tractor Pullers (no longer existing) in Tx.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:19PM
Is that the same tractor that got bucked off the trailer later on down the road in a accident ??? Hate 2 c a good binder go down like that,, if it was..

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:22PM
Iwas young then, can`t remember that happening, I`ll ask dad tomorrow. Do you know approx. date?

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:23PM
Also have a pic of other side if I can find it.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:55PM
if u find out that would b great... binders 4 ever

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 03, 2009 04:57PM
I believe early 2 mid 70's

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 04, 2009 12:26AM
stan shelton and eddy carey only have one truck and the martins only have 2 tractyors this year, it looks like they dont let pullers have to many so more guys can get in.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 04, 2009 06:15AM
Maybe fact truck didn't hook in 2009 has something to do with not be selected.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 05:54AM
Shelton sold his other twd. Atleast the chassis.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 08:56AM
Ryan Walters and the prostock "Chasin Tail" is did not put in for Louisville because he is trying out for the Olympics in down hill skiing, bob sledding, and the potato sack race.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 09:30AM
I think that was the tractor before this one that got dumped off the trailer.I remember seeing a picture of it years ago.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 11:15AM
I think there is a photo of the old Blagrave tractor after it fell from the trailer on Fonda Barrs page under wrecks. My guess is not the same tractor.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 11:45AM
Yes,its on Fondas and it was in 1975.The tractor had 20.8's on it.I also think that this picture was in the Puller years ago when they did a story on the Blagraves.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 05, 2009 03:35PM
It's also on the midnight mistress website... I believe.. thanks though.. for the research.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 07, 2009 07:07AM
This picture is one that my mom took when we pulled.

Re: NFMS Who's new--Who's out December 07, 2009 07:16AM
And this one,I think at Ft.Worth, Tx.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason