Thumbs Up My opinion----The NFMS selection processSmiling December 03, 2009 11:04PM
I have read on this and other sites some complaints on the process that the NFMS uses to select vehicles to bring to Louisville every year. And in the past I would agree that not all of the vehicles chosen were either the best choices or even some times placed in the right class. However over the last few years the committee has done a great job of bringing the fans some of the best pullers in the country.

I believe that the committee does a good job in always bringing in the top vehicles in their respective classes and then bringing in vehicles that have either not been to the NFMS recently or maybe “first time” pullers. If the committee always brought back the same pullers year after year the show would become stale after a while and if the committee did a complete “remake” of the show every year the top pullers would be excluded.

Overall I commend the committee for a job well done on their selections for the 2010 show.

On a side note; just because a pullers name is not on this years list It doesn't always mean that the committee did not select them. The puller may have not even applied because of a multiude of reasons, money, time, rebuilding, ect.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2009 11:12PM by Dick Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason