* Best Place to Find Tractor Pulling Rules? * December 04, 2009 03:10AM
Where is the best place to find rules for farm stock and pro farm tractor pulling? Looking to pull the MPH and 3000 RPM classes.

I will pull in Indiana and Ohio. Seems like everybody has a different set of rules.

Any advice appreciated.

Re: * Best Place to Find Tractor Pulling Rules? * December 04, 2009 03:31AM
There are places that within a 100 mile radius they have 3 clubs, all with different rules. It’s one of the biggest problems with this motorsport.

I wish you luck… my best advice is pick the club that suits you and look at their rules, and then look at the rules of a club or two close by and see what you can build that fit’s all, or most of the clubs.

NTPA is still the granddad of the motorsport, but they really dropped the ball setting national rules for classes. They have gone from setting National rules for classes… and have down a 180 degree about-face, and now they are only setting rules for National classes.
It's funny how when you change the order of a couple words it can dramatically change the intent.

Good luck with your tractor and your club search.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: * Best Place to Find Tractor Pulling Rules? * December 04, 2009 07:34AM
if you look at the post on this page "faster mph classes" there are a few spots near the last responses who give websites for rules in ohio. good luck

Re: * Best Place to Find Tractor Pulling Rules? * December 04, 2009 09:00AM
Not sure of where you are located, but if you live near the IN/OH border and north of I-70 check www.michindohpullers.org . If you are near or below I-70 check out www.dctpa.com .Also check the www.insfpa.org website for more Hot/Altered farm/Profarm rules. Most fair or brush pulls will use very similar rules to thoseclubs listed . Now if you are looking for MPH/ farm class rules, then there are no "official" clubs that have a set of rules published . Fair or brush pulls have farmstock rules that the promoter will use at their discretion .
What model of tractor do you intend to pull? In what weight class ? How far you are willing to travel? Will dictate more of which class is better to try and get started into.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason