Who builds the best tube frame for a cast rear end for a Deere December 06, 2009 04:57AM
I am looking for some one to build a tube chassis for a 4010 rear end and was wanting opinions on who to use.
I have looked thru the builders section and compared what is available there I'm just looking for opinions
on the best for the money.

Thanks Jared.

Re: Who builds the best tube frame for a cast rear end for a Deere December 06, 2009 05:39AM
Tim engler hands down the best builder in tractor pulling by a landslide and price is also affordable .A super nice guy that appretiates even the little guys in pulling .He is one smart dude.

Re: Who builds the best tube frame for a cast rear end for a Deere December 07, 2009 01:57PM
If you are willing to travel to Missouri for one. I would recomend calling Jon Davis at 660-909-4041. I was there tonight at his shop, and he has a tube frame for a 4010 that he has built recently for another customer that you could see.

Re: Who builds the best tube frame for a cast rear end for a Deere December 07, 2009 07:31PM
Is that the guy who gets really PICKLED???? But A Damn good guy..... Call Me Johnny... You have my number.. I need a Binder chassis and LOTS OF Stuff built. T.G.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009