Questions for other Outlaw members December 07, 2009 08:26PM
Latest "newsletter" from the KING.
highlight every "I" and "me", and tell me if you are worried the KING didn't get the message from the board vote.
from the note on this weekend, looks like he will be working very hard at trying to get as many votes thrown out as he can to get the board slanted back "HIS" way.
Does the KING own the Outlaw truck and tractor pullers group, or do the members??
R E A D the newsletter, highlight the I and ME words.
Get back to me.
BTW Jake, words DO mean something.

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 07, 2009 09:58PM
Looks as if someone got in the meetings that should not have been in there. Last I heard you had to be a member to attend and vote. Who counted the votes anyway. I know Doug did not count them.

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 03:41AM
wow common sense that is a great post!! But no one will listen to it and idiots will just bash on it some more!! or idiots will tell you to keep your opion to yourself cause your the only one to make sense lol

a point to consider December 08, 2009 10:43AM
All the whining on here doesn't really do any good. But failing to enforce the rules in any class is going to create a trust issue between pullers and sanctioning bodies. Other classes have had issues before that weren't resolved in a very agreeable fashion. So possibly just enforcing the rules as they are stated could provide some credibility and trust for a board and its president. jmo

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 11:08AM
hey robbie,

no to sound like a cybaby like some other people....but how do you havefun when someone cheats...and then they get caught and nothin is done....the outlaws have been a great organization....but not enforcing the ruless doesn't help at all

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 11:31AM
Just a side note no one took me up on my offer to put a bbd head and a GOOD ih head on a flow bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 11:52AM
Jeff, consider this your offer. I have a flowbench and will flow the BBJD head and IH head back to back if you or someone else is willing to get them to the shop. Unfortunately from what I hear it would be too little too lateConfused

Drop a note if interested.

RMS Machine

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 12:12PM
Thank you

I think you are right that it is to late. That is why I offered over 4 weeks ago to prove that Dougs points on a bbd are not close to the truth,I thought pride would force some of the other pullers or board members to at least look at the numbers.

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 03:15PM
We have a big block deere head that was reworked because of a blown turbo by the same man that does at least 2 red oulaw Lps pullers. IF I understood him correctly the IH flowed bigger #s but our head flowed a better exhaust % ratio. This is a 50 series 619 head. I also have a 70 series head that can be flowed after Gordyville. I have the flow numbers for the 50 series head if anyone is interested BEFORE the BBD is OUTLAWED

Austin Ritter
660-238-7628

Re: Questions for other Outlaw members December 08, 2009 03:18PM
Put my head on there, don't bother me
Chris Meints
402-450-8250

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009