A plea to dick or jake? December 09, 2009 11:58AM
On behalf of the rest of us pulling enthusiasts, please remove all traces of this ridiculous outlaws superfarm silliness. again if you wont put your name to your post ,keep it to yourself ! nuff said!!

Re: I AGREE December 09, 2009 12:07PM
I agree

Re: I AGREE December 09, 2009 12:19PM
Please Jake for the sake of Outlaws please put a stop to all the griping, I realize this is not our class but enough is enough. If you all want to keep this up exchange phone numbers and do it that way don't ruin everything for everyone else. please end the threads

Kathy

Re: A plea to dick or jake? December 09, 2009 12:34PM
Please... this is getting really old, it looks bad for our sport and and I'm wearing out the scroll keys on my computer!

And if you think your big enough to criticize people... be big enough to plaster a name on it. I can see asking for certain advice or making tech posts "undercover".

Bret

I agree December 09, 2009 01:42PM
It's time to delete the posts......

Re: I agree December 10, 2009 01:00AM
Well said. Go thing outlaws are down to 25 super farm tractors or we would never hear the end to the crying.

Re: I agree December 10, 2009 02:04AM
Its getting real old and its turning in to a personal attack. People need to remember the words slander and libel.

Re: I agree December 10, 2009 12:54PM
I pull outlaw superfarm and enjoy every minute of it ,but I agree with you that enough is enough!!! I also think it is a very small percentage of the 50 some superfarm members that outlaw has that are posting all this crap!! This is and will be my one and only post- ENOUGH SAID- Thank-you

Re: I agree December 10, 2009 03:32PM
i'm with you randall. none of this is helping get promoters to sign us back next year. yes, there is a strong chance that red iron will be back next year to pull with outlaws. you can't believe everything you read on here and i hope that all the promoters can look past that and have the super farm class back. if you have a commit just call me. my number is in the phone book or outlaw phone book. i will not post my number on here for the whole world to call me. i have better things to do.

Re: I agree December 11, 2009 05:31AM
Well said Rob. You did a good job this year along with the rest of the super farm pullers. I and a bunch of my friends like watching this class and hope to have one some day. Even the Decks were fun to watch and I am glad they will be pulling with outlaws again next year.The fans do not care about all this water and fuel stuff and probally the promoters do not either. When some pullers get on here and start talking about boycotting that is a different deal. Hopefully the class will not be short next year, but it makes you wonder after reading all this stuff on here. Hope everyone shows up next year.

Re: I agree December 11, 2009 09:04AM
I must say it is nice to see there are some professional pullers in the Outlaw group that know how to carry themselves. This Superfarm BS is getting old for sure. I think one guy said it best with ' I've about ruined my scroll button '. Good luck next year guys !!

Re: I agree December 11, 2009 11:17AM
Thanks for those 2 posts from Carthage, Mo. !!

Re: I agree December 11, 2009 11:45AM
According to the last newsletter Doug and Dennis are in Iowa at the fair convention.

Re: I agree December 11, 2009 01:09PM
Do say Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to the last newsletter Doug and Dennis
> are in Iowa at the fair convention.

My god let it go!

Re: I agree December 12, 2009 02:19AM
FYI "can tell" , I am posting from PA. Grow up, I'm trying to help put a positive on the most negative non-sense in the sport. Like "enough alreay" said, let it go already for God's sake.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009