ConfusedMy Opinion--Outlaws, SF Posts--TIME OUTConfused December 10, 2009 01:17AM
While Jake and I do not want to take sides on this issue, I do believe that the Outlaw Super Farm, Water, Leadership, Promoter, threads needs a REST. The topics have been aired in every possible angle from every possible side. It’s time for all concerned parties to work out the best solution to promote not only their respective class, but also the organization that they pull with. As in all things in this country we need to use the democratic process to write, implement and enforce rules that benefit the majority of the membership. In the case of the Outlaws the members need to have a voice in the management of their organization, and when the decision have been voted on, and passed everyone needs pull together, put their personal agenda aside and move forward.

Pulling is no different than any other organization; it must be built on trust, honesty, and open and consecutive communication, however these values only will work with two way dialog.

Nothing else will work over the long haul.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2009 01:19AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: ConfusedMy Opinion--Outlaws, SF Posts--TIME OUTConfused December 10, 2009 02:49AM
Very well said. I wish you could come and mediate our rules meeting on saturday.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009