St. Joe Diesel December 23, 2009 05:31AM
Any one know where Aaron that worked for St. Joe went to work at?

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 23, 2009 06:00AM
I wasent aware he had left.

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 24, 2009 03:42AM
I heard he is selling tools out of a truck somewhere in northern Missouri

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 10:05AM
What does this mean for St Joe's work?

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 10:59AM
I wouldent worry about that,good pump guys come and go. Steve will take care of the situation.

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 11:26AM
St. Joe diesel hasn't ever been the same since Davidson and Coleman pulled out.

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 12:44PM
Aaron seemed like the one to talk to about the pulling pumps and the one that was trying to figure the dyno out. Thought mabey he went to work for another shop or opened his own. Who else in the area has a dyno that charges a resonable price? I'm sure some of the other tractors in the area have been on one, just look at Davidsons red iron tractor for example. Not picking on any one but they sure had it running good last year.

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 12:50PM
So is Aaron is gone from st. joe for good? He seemed like the guy to talk to about pump work there.

Re: St. Joe Diesel December 25, 2009 03:08PM
did aaron own a pulling tractor? or was he building one?

The Real Deal January 23, 2010 02:39AM
Hey guys, I appreciate the kind words and conversation. I'm sure there are some who don't have any either, but I apologize to all of you. Yes I have started my own tool franchise in Northern MO. It was a decision I thought about for a long time, and based upon wanting to be more in control of my future. I had a blast working with all of you and did enjoy my job. The same people who helped me get going are still there and I'm sure will do a fine job starting the next guy. If any of you would like to send a pic of ur tractor, I'd love to see em and post them on the truck. arronbredemeyer@cornwelldealer.com
ON a side note if anybody reading this lives around the Mexico, Vandalia, Wellsville, MO area I am looking for someone. There names are Roger, Patricia, Andrew, Warren, Rose, and Ruth(ie) Mcwhorter. They should have moved to that area around Christmas. They hadn't paid rent on the house they were renting from me for over a year and left me with an $1100 water bill. If anyone knows there whereabouts I would be willing to pay a reward after I take them to court. If you're not the tattling type I understand, just beware in dealing with them. Get cash up front and believe nothing they tell you.
Thank you and sorry for the long post,
Arron Bredemeyer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason