kenny smith clutches December 27, 2009 10:53AM
Would like some help from people that have used kenny smiths clutches. Durability? Hassles? Service? Mainly on the three disk pedal clutches. I am looking to maybe put one in a 9300SF. Any advice or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: kenny smith clutches December 27, 2009 12:05PM
I have worked with Kenny on a couple of occasions and have had very pheasant results. Just deal with Kenny directly and I think you will be very happy. Before I knew about Kenny I used a middle man that had Kenny doing some of his work and had some nasty experiences that only concerned the middle man and his dealings but everything that Kenny did was Great. I purchased a steel ftywheel and a set of disc brakes from Kenny and the products and service has been excellent. If you would like to talk to me call me at 573-819-6479 anytime if I dont get you answered I'll call you back just make sure your ph# comes across. Kenny seems to be very knowledgeable about what he does.

Re: kenny smith clutches December 28, 2009 08:45AM
kenny is an awesome guy.no one will treat you better

Re: kenny smith clutches December 28, 2009 12:16PM
agreed 2 seasons on our 3 disk behind a 1250hp 5.9 b series and the disk still have at least a season left. great guy he will take care of you.

Re: kenny smith clutches December 28, 2009 02:26PM
We've had his whole 3 disk package (flywheel, pressure plate, floaters, and disks) in for 5 years now and have had great luck with it. We went through the first set of pads pretty fast but most of that was due to being new to driving a limited pro tractor and we slipped it way too much. He also found new different types of pads that helped as well. I think he is even putting in some Crower disks now that are even better but not sure about that since we haven't had to do anything with it for 3 years now. It could very well last another year the way it feels.

He is a great guy to deal with.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009