Gordyville 10 and 12 Farm stock Not very many Illinois Pullers January 02, 2010 09:19AM
Were aren't most of the illinois tractors in the 10000 and 12000 pulling at gordyville? Only like 3 or 4 tractors from ITPA AND IPA pulling at gordyville.. They are usually some of the best tractors there.. Just wondering

Re: Gordyville 10 and 12 Farm stock Not very many Illinois Pullers January 03, 2010 03:27AM
There aren't very many Illinois tractors in any of the classes. Do you think we will ever see all of the Illinois Pro Stocks pull together inside? There isn't ANY Super Farms from ITPA. Maybe they are scared of the big bad badger state guys. ISSUES, ISSUES, ISSUES. I'm guessing the main reason is it doesn't look good taking a whippin' so close to home. Should be a good show anyway.

Re: Gordyville 10 and 12 Farm stock Not very many Illinois Pullers January 03, 2010 08:49AM
Just wanting to see how our tractors from Illinois stack up against other states tractors... I know mowery's have done pretty well this year.. So i don't think they are scared of being whipped. Just wish more tractor from right here in illinois were going to be there. Like watching a football game in chicago but green bay and Minn. are playing...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,999, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,073.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009