Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 02, 2010 03:28PM
Who are some of the builders that specialize in chasis and duramax motors?

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 02, 2010 03:38PM
And are they running aftermarket blocks?

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 02, 2010 03:52PM
if you do a search on here for ..maybe diesel trucks...this was talked about for a few days.i think there was a truck that was thought to be using a aftermarket block.there was also a lot of chat about fuel consumption of the engine if that helps you search.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 02, 2010 04:47PM
Potters deere doctor proformance of St joseph Mo or smokin diesel proformance south of KC Mo.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 02, 2010 06:13PM
I dont know your location but here is a few names of guys that build duramax motors for truck pulling: Tony Burkhard of all season sales and service in michigan. Chad at Empire Diesel Performance in Iowa. Both guys build trucks and motors for truck pulling. Guy Tripp of socal diesel in cali. is a very good person to talk to about building a motor also.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 03, 2010 02:52AM
you want a good chassis steve barker out of ohio is the cats ass from what i have been told.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 03, 2010 06:03AM
chris watson in ohio is building a tube chassis billit ,p pumped dmax mod truck.he does awesome work.if you are looking for cummins stuff,woodruff diesel.they built the ohio cat truck with a billit block that they designed and made.go over to competitiondiesel.com and do a search.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 03, 2010 03:07PM
Check out Danville Performance for your motor build they all still use stock blocks 06-07 lbz's. Most big trucks are running a stroker kit from so-cal also. You can dual pump it put twins on it and efi live and have a pretty strong truck. Kyle from Crank-it-up Diesel is building a D-max mod truck so you might also check him out.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 04, 2010 03:06AM
Give Chad a call at empire diesel. They can do the full build (motor, chassis & drivetrain). 563-580-0755

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 04, 2010 05:09AM
honsestly if you want a competitive chassis call steve barker he built Eric Staceys and Atleys Chassis.

Re: Diesel Superstock 4wd Builders January 04, 2010 09:03AM
Well it depends what class you want to build for. If your going 3.0 I'm pretty sure most if not all rules don't allow tube chassis. Now if your going full on mod/unlimited then a barker chassis will be hard to beat

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009