data logger January 15, 2010 08:35AM
looking for a good, easy to use data logger.any ideas?

Re: data logger January 15, 2010 02:36PM
Here's a good one:

[www.rpmperf.com]

or just Temperatures

[www.omega.ca]

Buy one for me while you are at it.

Re: data logger January 15, 2010 02:52PM
[www.omega.ca]

Re: data logger January 16, 2010 12:50PM
never heard of rpmperformence why so resonable price?

Re: data logger January 15, 2010 10:39PM
Make sure it has at least one pressure channel... sorry, couldn't resist!

Re: data logger January 16, 2010 08:50AM
Yeah Sure Rub it in: P

Re: data logger January 16, 2010 04:26PM
What should a person look for in their data logger. How many pressure/egt/rpm/ect/ect. Would be for a LSS application.

Re: data logger January 17, 2010 01:39AM
Get in contact with Dennis Frey @ Datalog Peak Performance. His pricing is very reasonable, easy to install, and can be configured with just a couple of channels to up to the point where you'll get more information than you know what to do with.

Datalog Peak Performance

Re: data logger January 17, 2010 09:54AM
Go with RPM. They are great to deal with. That is what I have on my tractor and I do alot of work on two other tractors . One has a Corsa and one has Datalog. Both of the others are good, but pricey. The datalog stuff just keeps going up. One of those two guys from datalog is great to work with and the other is a little con artist that will never get a nickle of my money. That is only my opinion from past dealings.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason