2010 Illinois booked pulls???? January 17, 2010 02:00AM
I was told that this weekend was fair signing of pulling associations in Springfield. Just curious if anyone had any information on what happend in Springfield this weekend. What groups might be at certain fairs??? Just wanting to know what to expect in certain areas of the state. I know different groups might be showing up at fairs that maybe they havent been before because of low state funding and money situations for the fairs. Thanks for any info....

Re: 2010 Illinois booked pulls???? January 17, 2010 03:18AM
Hey that is a good question, i would also appreciate anyone with some information on this subject as well. I heard it could be interesting this year with very little money floating around for fairs....well maybe it will be a chance for some smaller pulling organizations to step in and show these fairs what they got???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,790, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member Jason