web forum suggestion January 17, 2010 02:59AM
May I suggest that it may be time to require every one to register with an valid email address in order to post here? seems that we have more then likely one pathetic example of humanity who continues to spew hatred to the world! His old man would have done the world a service if he had a shot that one in to the sheets when thought about increasing his family!

Re: Easy for me to delete January 17, 2010 05:22AM
Luckily it only takes me about 3 clicks to delete ALL his messages (no matter how many). I’ve still got to show a few other moderators how to do a mass deletion, but it’s super easy to do.

If he want's to spend hours doing something that only take me 15 seconds to delete... well he can have his fun. He’s just a jealous person who’s trying to get a rise out of people. The more that people respond to him, the more effective he thinks he is. If everyone would please not respond it will make my mass deletion much, much easier.

Personally I don’t mind dealing with it because it’s so easy for me to take care of.

As for full registration… I contemplate the idea from time to time. Honestly I encourage everyone to register… it’s much easier to see which posts you’ve read and which posts you haven’t. Besides, registered users can change a setting that allows them to view all the post in a thread in one click instead of clicking back and forth. I’m working on more features for registered user in the near future as well.

My advice to everyone is to ignore his posts and simply let me do a quick and easy mass deletion.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason