Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 12:25AM
Watched Cope's Massey run in pro stock on Friday. Wow, what an impressive run and beautiful tractor. I have never seen a Massey run like that. Good job guys.

Re: Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 12:40AM
Im an ih guy to the bone, but that is absolutely my new favorite tractor. i that made it worth the whole weekend seeing that thing run.

Re: Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 01:39AM
Wow that thing screams. Neat to see something besides the red green show. Good Job!

Re: Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 11:22AM
I agree. I will be honest, Warpath was a large reason I decided to go Friday night as well. The tractor didn't disappoint.

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

Re: Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 02:02PM
Not only does it run good but it is a thing of beauty. Hopefully there will be a 1,2 finish in Louisville for the Masseys!!

Re: Cope's Massey January 19, 2010 02:19PM
Don't count on it. The Trailblazer runs decent but he doesn't have it tuned up like the Warpath as of yet. They are getting there though. I am not trying to put Danny and the boys down. I am a fan of the Trailblazer. It is nice to break up the JD IH parade.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 02:25PM by Fuelish Fan.

Re: Cope's Massey January 21, 2010 02:37PM
that is one bad massey !!!!!!!!!

Re: Cope's Massey January 21, 2010 03:34PM
beautiful tractor love to see differt brands!!

Re: Cope's Massey February 01, 2010 04:31AM
Okay, well Luke the mecanic on trailblazer showed carlton how to put his engine together. How do you explane that then??
The trail blazer will kick ass on a good day!

Re: Cope's Massey January 23, 2010 03:44PM
I agree but,......keep an eye on that Trailblazer Massey out of Arthur. Luke Miller is dialing in on having that ol girl being the tractor to beat!!!!! Get yo popcorn and a beer and watch this show........

Re: Cope's Massey January 23, 2010 04:12PM
Luke said it would be ready for Louisville. It will be a different animal when it comes out of the stable this time.

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 01:13AM
If I was guessing being that the trailblazer was entered in gordyville and later withdrew, I would say it would be ready for Louisville! Question is will everyone be ready for it?

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 01:51AM
need i say more

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 02:02AM
mffan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I was guessing being that the trailblazer was
> entered in gordyville and later withdrew, I would
> say it would be ready for Louisville! Question is
> will everyone be ready for it?

They usually have a good supply of fire extinguishers and floor dry trackside so yeah they should be readyHot

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 02:33AM
Very funny

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 12:57PM
love the variety but louisville is always tuff neither massey will make the finals

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 04:27AM
Probably Wrote:
> mffan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If I was guessing being that the trailblazer
> was
> > entered in gordyville and later withdrew, I
> would
> > say it would be ready for Louisville! Question
> is
> > will everyone be ready for it?
>
>
> They usually have a good supply of fire
> extinguishers and floor dry trackside so yeah they
> should be readyHot

Real cool man. If you knew how much time and money and lack of sleep Carlton and Luke and other guys put into these tractors you would appreciate what it takes to put these tractors on the track. They are thinking outside of the box so that you have another color to watch and bringing new meaning to tractor pulling. Yes, they both have had their share of breaks and tough luck but someone has to have the patience and persistence to bring something new. They have to build everything from scratch and strengthen the stock parts unlike the Deere and IH guys that readily have parts made for them. I don't see you putting the money or time up to build something like this. Yes, there will be new plans being but into place on the Trailblazer for Louisville. Luke does have a few other colors out there that are dominating their classes so I wouldn't question the ability of him or Carlton.

KG

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 04:32AM
You can say what you want: but it is kind of funny when at gordyville the only color of RED in the FINALS was MASSEY!!! Eat your heart out IH boys.
Good Luck to Carlton, Luke, and the Kuhns boys.

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 05:00AM
Why not hat's off to any pro-stocker that makes winning hp without going to Gilberts or Tiffin? Confused Good luck to the MF's .

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 05:46AM
Amen to that!!!!

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 06:38AM
Say what you want 'prostock fan' Hook's tractor is still making the most hp for pro's, in the mid-west anyway, he had a bumpy bad pass in gordyville otherwise he would have been in the beach...again...
Congrats to Robbie though heck of a run!

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 06:42AM
massey is going to domonate next year in 3 classes.... prostock , superfarm , and farmstock......

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 11:30AM
First off I would like to say I have nothing against MF's and cope's tractor is sweet but lets be real here masseys are not going to domonate prostock, nobody domonate's superfarm and who cares about farmstock because if it aint ppl ntpa or outlaw then it means nothing.
but hell atleast its a shade of good!

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 11:35AM
haha.. ur funny Hot

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 01:00PM
Dairy blend Wrote:
> Say what you want 'prostock fan' Hook's tractor is
> still making the most hp for pro's, in the
> mid-west anyway, he had a bumpy bad pass in
> gordyville otherwise he would have been in the
> beach...again...
> Congrats to Robbie though heck of a run!

Would you enlighten us "fans" on why you think T-Bone is making the most HP of all the pro's ?Eye Popping ....... ........This oughta be good! Bouncing

Re: Cope's Massey January 27, 2010 09:04AM
Well if you have watched pulling, T-Bone speaks for itself.
last year in gordyville he made one of the sickest run's and
stuffed it in the sand like nothing.

Re: Cope's Massey January 27, 2010 10:32AM
gear selection may have been a factor last year, nothing against hook's or their hp. But I don't think anybody has more hp than a couple deere's from indiana. jmo

Re: Cope's Massey January 27, 2010 11:40AM
the tractor hooks to the track alot better than most of the tractors in that class. That has alot to do with his success. How much power he has nobody knows but, for a 640 it is a pile!!

Re: Cope's Massey January 24, 2010 06:10AM
mfdefender Wrote:
> Probably Wrote:
> -----
> > mffan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > If I was guessing being that the trailblazer
> > was
> > > entered in gordyville and later withdrew, I
> > would
> > > say it would be ready for Louisville!
> Question
> > is
> > > will everyone be ready for it?
> >
> >
> > They usually have a good supply of fire
> > extinguishers and floor dry trackside so yeah
> they
> > should be readyHot
>
>
> Real cool man. If you knew how much time and money
> and lack of sleep Carlton and Luke and other guys
> put into these tractors you would appreciate what
> it takes to put these tractors on the track. They
> are thinking outside of the box so that you have
> another color to watch and bringing new meaning to
> tractor pulling. Yes, they both have had their
> share of breaks and tough luck but someone has to
> have the patience and persistence to bring
> something new. They have to build everything from
> scratch and strengthen the stock parts unlike the
> Deere and IH guys that readily have parts made for
> them. I don't see you putting the money or time up
> to build something like this. Yes, there will be
> new plans being but into place on the Trailblazer
> for Louisville. Luke does have a few other colors
> out there that are dominating their classes so I
> wouldn't question the ability of him or Carlton.
>
>
> KG

My apologies KG. just conveying what i witnessed this summer is all. Hopefully it will be a different kind of animal when it comes out again.

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 09:36AM
why is it that pro stock is so green or ih red? Do the Ford and Allis Chalmers have trouble with getting the cubes or is it because of the parts available for the jd and ih? Just wondering.

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 12:31PM
its the cubes

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 01:19PM
the block is stronger too. you can get the big cubes out of the others but they won't hold up near as well. its amazing they're getting the massey to hold together, they're pretty notorious for breaking.

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 01:27PM
perkins block beefyer than most of them......

Re: Cope's Massey January 28, 2010 04:53PM
perkins just have weak bottom ends.

Re: Cope's Massey January 25, 2010 01:24PM
ford 540 is it if u are going to turn hard....alis cubes ok but head poor when u try to mover that much air..

Re: Cope's Massey January 26, 2010 08:13AM
I herd plenty of why this or that is good but it comes down to someone who would have the Time, Money, Tools, Knowledge, and loves a certain brand well enough that it would run. I would not have a problem with a MM/White/Oliver/Allis/ branded pro stock yes its dated technology but how old are the 2 Main brands we see these days how many true tractor chassis are left pulling a component chassis was suppose to give us flexability on what we could do so lets try it. The Other thing i see is rules on the books dont fit the out of business brands either but with some R&D they could be adjusted i think .

Re: Cope's Massey January 27, 2010 12:06PM
Sorry fellas, you guys really need to do some homework. Just admit it, you guys think you know about this stuff but you really don't. Maybe get your facts right before you come on here and start throwing around stats and information!!

Re: Cope's Massey January 27, 2010 02:12PM
what "facts" are u referring to there whatever?

Re: Cope's Massey January 28, 2010 04:17AM
25 years ago if Hyper or REI would have focused on Massy and Moline, then they would be the colors of choice today. People with the finances to run a pro stock are typically successful people. IE.... they want to win at whatever it is they are doing. If you want to be "successfull" are you go with something that has some certainty or some repuatation of being successful (REI Deeres or HYPER IH), or are you going to try something completely different that has been done with limited or no success (Case, Massy, Moline, Allis, Duetz to name a few)? Takes a unique individual to re-invent the wheel and have it be just as good.

Re: Cope's Massey January 30, 2010 03:37AM
Personally, I like Shotgun Red, but I've gotta admit Carlton's machine is really great. I like hearing his wind up and take off.

Re: Cope's Massey January 30, 2010 03:52AM
Can Cope get 3500ft-lb torque ?Eye Rolling

Re: Cope's Massey January 30, 2010 08:55AM
yep 3800 lbs is wat hes got .....CoolHot

Re: Cope's Massey January 30, 2010 02:46PM
That's an impressive amount. Did he have trouble at gordyville we heard it snuffed ? Spinning

Re: Cope's Massey February 01, 2010 10:04AM
Heard he bent the crank. That explains why it snuffed out.

Re: Cope's Massey January 30, 2010 04:07PM
Chassis dyno?

Re: Cope's Massey January 31, 2010 01:41AM
was that on a Wrote:
> Chassis dyno?

Ha Ha I guess you could call Tucker's track @ Gordyville one !Grinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason