Full Pull magazine, real interesting covers! January 20, 2010 02:39AM
Just got my winter issue of the "Full Pull" magazine. It’s a real interesting why that Joe and Carol did the cover this time. On both the front and the back, or is the back and the front, the covers look like front covers. The only difference is that one of the covers is reversed/upside down. The one on the back is two great photos’ [no real surprise] of Steve and Jessica Jacks with a real nice article about Jessica. And on the front are Mike and Matt Kaster and photos of their SF, LPS and their NQS tractors with a good article on the Kasters. If this sounds confusing then go to your local TSC or better yet order the magazine on line.

We all need to support the pulling magazine that help support the sport.
Link to "Full Pull"
Link to the "Hook"
Link to the "Puller"

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Full Pull magazine, real interesting covers! January 20, 2010 08:57AM
I just went to the Full Pull website and it's kind of cool how you can view the past issues online. However the quality of the articles is extremely poor, especially when compared to "The Puller" articles. I am a puller and fan and I'm a soon-to-be college graduate and I can honestly say some of those articles sound like things we wrote in 8th grade. Maybe it's not that big of a deal to some people, but if I was trying to increase the magazine's popularity, (as their website is claiming to do) I would start with the quality of the stuff inside. Just my 2 cents worth, any thoughts?

Re: Full Pull magazine, real interesting covers! January 20, 2010 09:03AM
My thoughts are, Full Pull is for sale, buy it and run it how you want to run it since you are an expert.
I also say congrats to the Kasters! Some of the nicest people in pulling! Good attitude about the pulling game, and fun to work with.
Nice to see NQS pulling getting coverage!

Re: Full Pull magazine, real interesting covers! January 20, 2010 10:49AM
Reading those articals are very entertaining to me. I guess something about scatter brained writing brings something different to the table. If you go read a diesel power or diesel world and they cover a pull are usually about a paragraph then a bunch of photo's. He does a great job and will be greatly missed when he does sell.

Re: Full Pull magazine, real interesting covers! January 20, 2010 03:20PM
-Good points...I guess I hadn't looked at it that way. It does sound more like the announcer at a pull with the way he writes.
-I agree with the comment about some of the other magazines that give more attention to the pictures and no real substance in the text.
-And, "HP", I'm not claiming to be an arrogant 'expert,' but I appreciate the proper use of the language, something that MANY people have forgotten about, or even worse - have never been taught.
-I'm in the field of management and marketing, and I always look for ways to help people expand their business/profits/opportunities. Again, I wasn't trying to step on toes, just offering up my opinion on how to make a GOOD product BETTER. As we all know in truck/tractor pulling, there's always room for improvement.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason