meetings January 21, 2010 02:01AM
just wondering if there are any plans to have any meetings for SW Wisconsin pulls so maybe everyone could be on the same page this year?? any info would be nice...

Re: meetings January 21, 2010 07:22AM
Would be nice set something up

Re: meetings January 21, 2010 11:47AM
Tried to set up a rules meeting last year and didn't work. It be nice to get everybody on the same page but nobody can agree!

Re: meetings January 21, 2010 01:31PM
farm stock should really go to 10-12 (something like that) mph so everyone will quit bellyaching. With a speed limit a 361 and a 540 regarless of mods, are equal.

Re: meetings January 21, 2010 02:24PM
I think thats what we are going to do a 10 on farm and a 15 on too hot to farm or like a 7th gear brings the boys all in check. The heartland pullers do a 10 pace and it works for them.

Re: meetings January 21, 2010 02:33PM
please post when and where the meeting will be.

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 12:24AM
yeah would come if meeting was planned

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 02:45AM
February 13 Saturday night at 7:00 at Sunset Lanes Bar in Dickeyville for 466 Too Hot To Farm. Just a small (strait to the piont no BULL S@%T) meeting to get a basic simple set of rules that we can run with for anyone who is interested. John... My number is 1-608-732-2299

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 03:01AM
Best of luck to you there John we tried that last year and what a mess!

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 04:56AM
anyone know when and where for antiques??

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 07:50AM
yeah I remember the mess from last year. This is just to figure out what we wanna do. Then we can go to the pull officials that run the different pulls and try to get consistant pulls everywhere instead of getting jacked around like we all have in the past. In 2009 every other pull we went to had a different set of rules for us.

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 08:48AM
i like the heartland deal myself we all had good run the problem with rules is they have to be enforced how do you do that at each pull limit the speed at each pull and that will bring the boys in check. Simple rules like tire size and charger size would help.
Up this way my plan for my pulls will be a 10mph and 16mph classes with a 20.8x38 or 18.4x42 tire size and that is the rules. Keep it simple and go with it is what we are figuring. I know some people want a 466 rule but then you kick out guys that are pulling the class with the massey and case tractors. Its my thoughts on the whole deal but what do I know I am just a dumb tractor puller!

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 11:59AM
See its IDIOTS like "510 ci makes sense" that ruin the site and screw it up for everybody.

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 12:52PM
I am curious how you enforce your speed limits , especially a 16 mph class.

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 05:07PM
get the local dickeroo to to get off the street and onto the pulling track with the gun to scare the boys into running 16mph with the sotp meter (seat of the pants)

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 05:27PM
the heartland pullers run an atv out front of the tractor and that is where we got the idea.

Re: meetings January 22, 2010 06:20PM
If the sled has a monitor like the one from ag tronix it has a speed sensor built in it so you can set it to sound a horn if they go over the speed limit. That way you don't have to put a pace vehicle out there and puts the effort on them to know how fast they are running.

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 01:10AM
up in dorchester wi they run a pace last few years that is fun to watch and fair, they have a tractor with a 20 foot rope and a orange bottle it drags behind it once you take off it takes off whatever speed you guys set. then the driver has to stay inbetwten the bottle and the rear tires of the pace tractor eliminates sandbaggin but still allows to hold back a little and find the right time to let er go. just a thought for you guys, stock and hot farm tractors seem to both like it up here.

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 01:55AM
a tom tom GPS on the sled is a cheap way of watching speed right

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 02:11AM
I am curious why you would even bother with a speed limit @ 16 mph...Confused

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 03:51AM
Gps are usually two mph slow but if you know that it would work. as far as the 16 mph its a thought why make the tractors that can run 7th gear run 6th they did that at plattville and it seemed to work well. I guess heartland runs them both at ten and it does work it is something to look at

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 06:10AM
i sure hope you get 1or 2 guys to inforce the rules you put gather! last year 2.5 in turbo was voted in! 3000 rpms .steel fly wheels by this year. 20.8 38s tires on orig cast wheels ; can;t do this because castings will break ;all last summer cast was used even on altered farm never seen one broke .make the new rules you want; rules are ownly as good as there enforcement.on our blacktop pulls tractors where tacked it amaising how stock tractors comeing in turned 3800 to over 4000 rpms with stock fly wheels made in 60;s and stock clutchs . its A BIGG ER time bomb than you think I SAW THESE blow out the side and top ;stop ! THINK BACK TO PLATTVILLE 2 OR 3 YEARS AGo how lucky everyone there was no one hurt or worse killed or decapataed . that could have been our haiti . !~ to those who think it can;t happen ask larry hawtrone at richland center at bst pull some years back and he had a good clutch in there! ask the people in blue river how ,many rescue squards were there . ask mr.prochaska how his hand and; arm are after a piece off the cultch or fly wheel about took it off and if doc liss would not have been there at the seen . i have seen this happen several times over the years of working for ntpa . the best stuff you can buy still will break .SO IF YOU GUYS WANT BIGGER PUMPS ;TURBOS ; MORE RPMS MORE SPEED before that ;comes steel flywheels; clutchs; roll cages; blankets;air shut offs; side shields tye bars .wheelly bars ; before this meeting get ntpa rule book and read it;or ask tristates tec guys ;or bstpa guys ; thank you bob page

Re: meetings January 23, 2010 07:36AM
Dear All, I love your enthusiasm. My thoughts are- 1. Pace tractors,(aka. Ball and chain) are acceptable but it will required another person to work at the pulls and puts him/her in high risk for injury,(being beside some of the tractors running that hard, not very safe as Mr. Page Mentioned) 2. 16mph seems high for a too hot to farm,(very close to some altered tractors). 3.Tire size, Rpms, and Speed are going to be the best rules you can make,(Fairly easy to limit as long as someone is taching, If necessary pool a small amount for someone that will be unbiased to do this procedure (Past pulls have done this, I myself have a tach but am friends with competitors so i feel people would would consider me bias)) 4.Turbo limits would be good if everyone would agree(put in a buy out clause if necessary, Ex. A box 3Lm 466 is approximately $500 so $600 would buy a competitors turbo) 5. The meeting is a very good idea but I think a better date should be chosen,(Many people will be one of two places that evening- 1 NFMS In Louisville KY or Celebrating Valentines day due to the Holiday being on the following Sunday this year.) Good Luck, Brian Mueller

Re: meetings January 24, 2010 07:38AM
I have been on youtube watching stock farm pulling and I am starting to think that my first speed comment is a bit fast maybe run the farm at 8mph and the 2hot at 10mph. I agree on the safety that is why I am more in favor of the ball and chain out front instead of the atv beside. Like bob said we were supposed to have steel in this year I would like to know how many have done that? This class should be about getting safety equipment on then go to altered when you power up! Good point to on the date there is going to be a bunch of mad mommas that isn't the way to start the pulling season!l lol!

Re: meetings January 24, 2010 08:22AM
the meeting is just to see what everyone thinks (nothing official) and whoever can make it that has interest in this should come and talk and if nothing else at least have a beer!!! And yeah 16mph might be a little fast but how does 12mph sound??. we all have tractors that we used to pull farm stock with and now our same tractors are too hot to farm The funny part is that there are some tractors in farm stock yet that would still beat the too hot tractors but they dont run safety equiptment. If we keep it at 3000rpm, turbo size limit, speed limit, and tire size limit it would help keep a level playing field. what do you guys think would be required for safety equiptment in a class like this? I kinda hate to put a steel flywheel in cause ive dont wanna loose my pto since i tone my 4440 down and use it on the farm 8 months out of the year.

Re: meetings January 25, 2010 01:12PM
I like the twelve that puts us binder guys in high 2nd and no chance of catching pace. Let the boys run what they want for chargers if they run too big they will fall on their face. That speed limit makes it pulling again making sure you have balance not just speed! looking forward to the meeting got a group of richland county guys coming!

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 11:53AM
Personally if you want to run 16 mph keep off the blacktop. Lets keep these pulls so the local guys and younger kids can have a place to come and pull. I was told last year when trying to keep the "stock" classes stock to quit complaining and build a pulling tractor. Well, If you want to run 16 mph put your money where your mouth is and build a real pulling tractor and go play with the big boys.Don't ruin these small local pulls for the guys that just want to go out see some friends and neighbors and have some good family fun. Like Bob said Don't let another Blue River ruin it. So keep the rules so it is safe and some tractors don't belong on the blacktop.

Re: meetings January 29, 2010 02:14PM
no this is all dirt rules and not for farm stock! Farm stock in my pulls will be running a 8mph pace dirt and blacktop and on the blacktop the big tractors are at ten no sandbag. Go to Blair all tractors belong on blacktop once in a while! You want to talk safety lets talk about rpm and where you and todd's where last year?! I have put the tach on those tractors running over 3000 with stock flywheels!

Re: Jeff Parr January 29, 2010 03:45PM
I seen both Jeff and Todds tractors run at Readstown and they were floating the valves and poppin and banging but then when they showed up at a pull where they were checking rpms they ran fine. If I remember correctly both Jeff and Todds tractors were in excess of 3700rpms, with a stock flywheel in farm class. So Jeff when you mention safety make sure you are following the rules and being safe yourself before you point at others who are ''unsafe'' in your mind. Remember that is your child on the seat of your tractor!!!

Re: Jeff Parr January 29, 2010 06:57PM
I'll let anybody check the RPMs on our tractor at any Pull. And will set to what you want ,the highest it has ever been is 3000 and that is all it will do. Had the pump freshend up and that is what it is set for. The flywheel is stock,but was put in new in the last few years and will show anybody that wants the papers.
5mph in the NATURAL breather classes and 10 mph in the turbo classes is plenty fast on blacktop.
Not all tractors belong on blacktop, I never want to see another V-8 class start and these 2hot2farm tractors over 10 mph on blacktop.
We might as well start the whole 4-cylinder turbo in the natural breather class talk to. If it is going to happen this year let us know. You might just see a blue tractor on the Parr truck this year. Already been talking to the local blue mechanic.
If any of you where in the area this fall and know where either Todd and I farm you would of seen the same 4010's and 20's we pull with running grain augers.
Some of you know it all younger guys don't remember when you could go to a good local pull Friday,Saturday,and Sunday and never be more than 50 miles from home.Maybe you should talk to Dwight Leer,Jeff Fortney,Jim Fortney,Joe Vesbach,Arland Lathem,Lawrence Heffner and ask them what happend to all the pulls.
I know putting on a pull takes alot of work and is a pain,and there is no way to please everyone,but if you keep it safe and as fair and as fun as possible it is alot more enjoyable for everyone and the next year people will come back and you can get more local support.
This year at Retreat we had almost 200 hooks on one of the worst weather days you could want. We had over $6000 in donations that went back into the pull,Had one guy pull in the 2hot2 farm class that didn't belong there and kicked him out,he was pretty peeved,went home with no money.If he would of pulled where he should have he would of went home with $125.Out of the whole day with the mud and mess this is the only puller complaint I've heard.
The point I'm trying to make is am glad you want to try to run as many pulls as you do Justin,I'm sure you could get us all to help at each other pulls.But let things get out of hand and we will all be at home on the weekends remembering when we could go to a pull every weekend.

Re: Jeff Parr January 29, 2010 09:22PM
got to ask you who did you have to kick out of the too hot? what was the rig?

Re: Jeff Parr January 30, 2010 12:30AM
Clark from Norwalk

Re: Jeff Parr January 30, 2010 12:42PM
Please bring out another blue 4cyl turbo so Im not the only one getting bitched at every week!! Good to see that you might come over to the good side! If you need any parts or pointers feel free to contact me.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 12:43AM
Why don't we both just step up to the plate and push for a light turbo class, I know there is interest.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 04:22AM
What kind of rules would there be for this class? Cubic inch and so on. Where are you located? Been thinking about building a Farmall 560 with a turbo but don't want to be pulling against 404 & 466s with turbos.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 04:46AM
I guess I don't know what class you are talking about from 25yrs ago. I have no problem with trying to get this class going but if I'm going to be pulling against 4010s and 20s with turbos I won't even waste my time with it. Let me know what you're thinking on ci , turbo size , weight etc. This could be a good class if you set some fair rules and stick to them.

Re: Jeff Parr January 30, 2010 01:33PM
Where do you want my tractor? Natural breather, same color JD green, same gear, same RPM and 5 MPH pace on black top.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 12:33AM
Burdel, I would like to see a class for a "hot" natural tractor. Your tractor is a 3010 rear end with a 466 stripped down to nothing , no fan,hyd etc. Do you think it belongs in a stock farm class? I got calls on making a class like this last year and I said I would. We all just need to pull in the class we belong. You remember what happen 25 years ago. You guys used to bring two tractors to every pull, then in the light classes the Farmalls and Olivers and one MM ruined the light classes, And three 4010's and one 686 ruined the rest. This last year for the most part all the tractors in the 8500-9500 were pretty close. It pretty much came down to the driving. Only thing I would of changed is natural means no turbo. But everyone knows where I stand on that issue. I would like to see the light turbo class that we had 25 years ago make a come back.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 06:05AM
Jeff, my pto and hyds work use to be kind of the rule. Not sure of the 3 4010s that ruined it but twenty years ago I was 404ci and pulled against a couple 466 tractors in that area. Where did they go? Just wondering.
Was thinking about putting on a turbo for the light class, but it dosent sound like fordpuller or light fan want that.
Let me know what your rules will be this summer thanks Burdell.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 09:54AM
at first i thought this was the other b cathman with the good colored green!!! but i was wrong, b cathman you are to much for this new style of blacktop pullers! just kinding lol

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 02:53PM
i am going to say my thoughts on the 4cyl in the 8500 -9500 class that thank god it brings some color to the class!! Can't wait to here the boys when we get our case in that class! I have seen brian get beat bad at boaz and viola by the same tractors that he beat at viroqua. That class has come down to balance and tires! Like it should! Jeff wondering where you get your wobble wheel packer and what does the guy from norwalk have for a rig never heard of him. Get my number from Todd maybe we ought to all try to get together on our area and set rules!

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 03:47PM
The township owns the one we use, If we ever see a good one for sale at a good price we probably will buy one. We should try to get together some night with the understanding to talk not fight. After Retreat I wrote down the classes we probably will have next year. I also have how many we had in what classes the last two years, maybe if you have any record of how many tractors were in what classes we could get a better idea of what classes to have. It would be nice to have some idea what the rules are going to be before hand. If we see that some of these classes only have a couple of tractors all the time maybe we will have to drop them or figure some way to combine them or something. Maybe we could figure out some kind of test and tune event this spring where we could try some different tractors against each other and see what turbo and natural tractors might compete together or something like that.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 03:55PM
I got mike Lepke looking for us one we should just go and buy one together. As far as meeting up let me know what works for you me and brian would meet up and try to get stuff going now instead of the week before the pull.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 02:52PM
Then what were you doing behind the panel that covers your injection pump just before you pulled at Blue River and not to mention almost 2hrs after they were checked???? The look on your face was priceless!!!! Looked like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!!!!

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 03:25PM
I think the so called rules said that anyone could have the RPM's rechecked on anyones tractor. If you thought they were over should of had them rechecked. It's nice to see that only a few of us have the nuts to post our real names and take a stand on the issues. The only tractors I seen all summer get checked were the green ones, especially the ones from Vernon County. They did do a good job at the Richland County Fair checking while in line,but I didn't see the blue one get checked. maybe he did and I just missed it. Not trying to start a fight but I think checking in line is the best protection for all of us.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 03:36PM
I had checked him early in the day cause we were both there early and it was my job to check your class my class and the farm stock classes thats alot of running around!!

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 03:40PM
I was definitely checked! If I remember correctly I had mine checked with Hefners and Beeps at CD and for the record I was at 2875 when I pulled in Viroqua the same setting I had at Darlington the week before where I got my ass kicked!!!!!!!! So whats your plans with this light class Jeff?

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 04:08PM
Test and tune will be at richland center I was told. Around May 16

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 04:08PM
I would like to see maybe a 5500-6500-7500 open farm. Put a turbo on and pull. Of course I'd like to see a 466 cu. limit but I'm sure you wouldn't. Back in the day there was Pete's Leyland, Leer had a 404 4010,Swiggum had a M rearend with a 1066 front there was some 560's, That what it use to be. Thinking something down that line with a little more safty equipment. Not to sure how safe the M was but I think the frame still sits down by his shop. I know Pete has a 6 cylinder Leyland he would like to pull. If we could agree on something maybe you could find a 6 cylinder ford or limit the charger size on the 6 cylinders.

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 04:12PM
going to do a class like that going to have to go to like a 310 cube limit like 560 and so on but make it a farm class yet not open farm

Re: Jeff Parr January 31, 2010 05:21PM
I think the idea of a "open" light turbo class around here is a good one. I really am not crazy about having to go up against 4020's and the like, but would definitely appreciate having more places to pull. I guess some of us "smaller cube" guy's would just have to work a little harder to stand a chance....

Re: meetings January 25, 2010 03:18PM
I have to agree with link on this one I put more hours on my tractor farming than pulling. I feel that at 3000rpms and a 3lm at 12 mph should be fairly mild and a steel flywheel would be a little over kill. Just my thoughts tho.

Re: meetings January 26, 2010 01:35AM
Hey justin there are so many options here with speed limit and turbo size. After getting a few opinions from some of the guys, if we put a 3000rpm limit and an out of the box 3LM limit on it, that pretty much limits everything and its easy to monitor, do we even need a speed limit cause the turbo limit will keep guys from going 20mph?? Its just a pain in the a@# when one pull has no speed limit and the next one is 8mph or so like potosi last year! Since when is heartland in charge of potosi -last time I checked, our guys dont go to iowa and tell them how to run their pulls right!! Low speed limits are for antiques and farm stock...

Re: meetings January 26, 2010 07:56AM
hey guys on the steel fly wheel your wrong ;at 3000rpms and about 500 horse later these old fly wheels were made for 225 hp at stock rpms; now you more than double the hp and the fly wheel is still 35 to 40 years old ;ask adam moore about his cast presure plate last year when he split it the plate was broke in 3 pieces after lancaster; if he would not have looked at it just think what mite have happened ???????? most all red ones still can use there pto ; i know kennys clutchs ;ruesch and others make them this way. you don;t need 2 or 3 disc they make hd single disc clutchs that are steel and safe; remember your mothers ;wifes ;dads ;kids; and friends are on the side lines grand stands at most pulls; a steel fly wheel new and 2 disc clutch is about 2750.00 . with that thought what value do you put my family ;yours ; and the fans in the stand !!!!~ remember your not going use the 35 year old turbo; inj.pump; rpms; cam shaft and other parts that are35years old . now the insurance for these pulls is getting very ruff to get . i will give you and up date at the meeting .thanks for looking and thinking about this bob

Re: meetings January 26, 2010 08:10AM
Bob, Are you currently running a steel flywheel?

Re: meetings January 26, 2010 10:25AM
i thought thats what you guys were worried about was farm stock. Look at it this way do you want a speed limit or do you want a tec pissing match on box 3lm etc

Re: meetings January 26, 2010 03:36PM
First comment is to esser question yes shelby does have a SFI steel flywheel and pressure plate. Now back to the speed limit. I don't want the speed limit my personal self. With a 3lm with the updated wheel like most of us are running I can run in 3rd high which is around that 20mph mark according to the sled at boscobel. I feel that the speed limit is an easy way to keep the boys(and girls) from trying to build a road gear tractor. We run about 7 pulls last year and I have enough work to do and don't need the extra work in trying to tech tractors and it is hard to find someone that wants to tech tractors or that knows what they are doing. After talking to the guys up here most of them don't want a speed limit and I couldn't agree more but most of them don't put up with the BS of running a show. Worst thing about this is nobody will agree and if it goes like last year we got all done and one person took a sheet of paper and handed his rules to Mark and it was altered farm rules. Where do you draw a line. I am not for a 466 rule cause it takes out the two massey's we have up here and potential of two case tractors with 504s that want to hook with us. Maybe we should just say heck with it build to south centrals rules and be done with it!

Re: meetings January 27, 2010 12:27AM
if you build to their rules you just as well build a p pump and a 3.0 chager i bet it wouldnt cost any more then a 2.6 and a fancy A pump. I guess it wouldnt be tha hard to tech a 3lm charger.

Re: meetings January 27, 2010 12:31AM
This is my point, Shelby, who is a nice kid, would come down to pull with us & then his dad Bob, who is very knowledgable & CAN be one of the nicest guys you meet would go off the deep end because they wouldn't let his tractor hook in FARM stock.

Re: meetings January 27, 2010 01:22PM
I have had some interest up our way about splitting the class also let the boys that want to run big block or big pump or charger run I have feeling we going to be in dickyville a while better bring a desg driver!!

Re: meetings January 27, 2010 03:09PM
Kevin, I want to thank you for the nice comments about me but i do want to say that the only time my old man got angery was when we were going to be forced to pull altered farm, and we do have a steel clutch and flywheel in,(mind you it costed $2500) it came from Kenny's clutches in kentucky. we spent the money on it because it is worth more to me being save for me, my family, my friends like you, and the fans who make this sport great, and not win every time then win all time and take a chance with peoples lives. I've known all of you long of enough to think that you guys would feel the same. pease don't make a lie out of thinking that. we pull to win $50. Is that worth risking peoples lifes?

When you pull with old cast flywheels and clutches, even at 3,000rpms, even with 2.5 turbos, is like playing russian rulet with a revolver with one bullet, it might be fine today, maybe tomarrow, but sooner or later it will shoot.

Shelby Page.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2010 03:14PM by klutch466.

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 01:32AM
What if we blanket wrap? From what I have been able to learn it is much cheaper, still safe, & we could still farm with them.

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 02:13AM
id put a blanket on in a heart beat if it comes to that -its a good idea... Does anyone make a steel flywheel for a quad that is the same as the cast one -to allow me to still run the permaclutch for pto

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 05:29AM
A blanket will help the pieces from flying but it wont keep the tractor from spliiting. If anything i think we should run tie bars. That would make me feel more safe than a scatter blanket.

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 06:17AM
should run both scatter and tie bars

Re: meetings January 28, 2010 02:01PM
build to the 510 rule with all safety goodies. then you can move forward from there.

Re: meetings January 29, 2010 12:01AM
That don't make sense as the next logical step for us red & green guys would be 466 hot farm.

Re: meetings January 29, 2010 02:11AM
All of this safety stuff is great and its good that everyone is concerned about it but it cracks me up how nobody seems to care how every other pull around has only a chincy little gaurd rail (if even that) between wild running tractors and a crowd of fans, and all the people standing next to the tractors at the start line and up and down both sides of the track! My 4430 had wheelie bars on it and a air kill switch in the farm stock class and people told me to get that s@#t off of it. Now im running a 4440 in too hot to farm that runs the same as the 4430 did in farm stock and i need all the safety equiptment. Its kinda confusing... just my thoughts

Re: meetings January 29, 2010 03:59AM
Im confused here. You guys are talking about wanting to farm with your tractors and pull with them. Isnt that what farm stock is for, not the 2hot2farm. Hint the name its to hot to farm. since no one can really make a set of rules, i will.
1. You must have a john deere
2.No iowa people we are tired of getting beat

Re: meetings January 31, 2010 07:32AM
mr. e crop to answer the question the day the 1466 hit the track it had a steel fly wheel and clutch; it was used got it from lee ruff; by the way that day it had stock inj.pump that it farmed withand the stock t04 turbo ;he didn;t win but he got a lot of ex. on the track and it was safe fun. now i called bob keene to hook the tractor and try new clutch and other new stuff as exhibion only on friday if we got it going ? he said it would be all right but could not pull in the local farm class's iwas to call on day of pull; it didn't run untill 530 pm the day of pull i forgot call him ; NO one told me you had to sign up by 4oclock to ex.pull so thats how it went yes you are rite i we were told we could not even enter ; now when jerked around most people get hot . shelby and i worked most nite and all day the day of the pull just to try it . sorry that this is a problem to the fair so put in your flyers no one except the local school dist. may run there no exceptions !!!. remember we live in grant cty to. by the way great track and 466 hot farm class. bob page

Re: meetings January 31, 2010 08:00AM
Bob- Next time read the whole flyer, every one I have ever seen for the Blakes Praire Fair has said what TOWNSHIPS the pull is open to. Yes it is pretty much just the River Ridge school district, has been this way for as long as I can remember.
Kevin

Re: meetings January 31, 2010 08:39AM
Hey guys, I was talking to a friend of mine and he had a really good idea, he said that after we set some rules, we should find an outside guy to tech to go the pulls and check all the tractors. this person as to have no relation to the pullers and tractors. I think all we have to do is give the guy 50 bucks per pulling team and that will set them for the year, that way the rules will be enforced and we don't have to worry. just wondering what you guys thought.

Shelby Page

Re: meetings January 31, 2010 09:56AM
I would do it for you! how much you paying?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard