carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 09:09AM
What ever happened to carls magnum prostock tractor.

Re: carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 09:42AM
Would like to know also really Miss that tractor ???????????

Re: carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 10:13AM
Think Klint Tucker has it now,going to go limited pro last I heard.

Re: carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 10:28AM
It went to missouri and got parted out, did klint buy it all or in parts?

Re: carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 12:31PM
as far as i know the bottom end was junk when it was sold. I know where some of the parts are but i have know idea how much of it is at Klints. Hope he gets it going someday. That chassy always seemed to hook to the track well

Re: carl smith pro stock January 25, 2010 10:05PM
I talked to Klint last summer and he said the motor was shot,cant remember where or what he said became of it but the rest of the tractor was south of Peoria and he was waiting for the limited pro class and the rules to be all sorted out.

Re: carl smith pro stock January 26, 2010 07:55AM
Well sounds like a guess as to where thanks for the clues i herd that Red Express Chassis was goin to central IL to do the same thing so not suprised

Re: carl smith pro stock January 26, 2010 08:22AM
A friend of mine bought the sheet metal, dash and cage from Tucker about a month ago. It will be out as a limited pro in ITPA this year. The chassis is still with Tucker as of about a month ago.

What is Carl doing now January 26, 2010 02:34PM
IS Carl completly out of pulling? Tired of it or something else?

Re: What is Carl doing now January 27, 2010 11:58PM
I know he is behind the scene of one tractor pull and I heard that he moves to Brazil part of the year and farms there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009