Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 26, 2010 02:30AM
Is Lehn building a new S.S.

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 26, 2010 10:07AM
Never know what the kings doing, drove buy there about a week ago pretty late at night and the shop lights were still on.

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 26, 2010 11:00AM
Im sorry but WHO CARES; it,ll be hard to beat , you know that !

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 26, 2010 02:18PM
heard he is trying to figure out how to stuff an ac block in that binder to compete with schramek...Grinning

JK

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 26, 2010 02:46PM
^^^^Now thats funny, I don't care who you are^^^^

Is there any crossdressers being built yet for 2010? January 27, 2010 01:34AM
just wondering if there are going to have any happy Tractors taking advantage of there freedom to run in the cloud nine association

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 27, 2010 11:44AM
that is pretty good!!!

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 27, 2010 04:55AM
Well let me tell you, he sure put it to the big orange one in Bowling Green, let him know who the KING still is!!!

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 27, 2010 11:12AM
Well, I guess you must have missed it then. I'll make it easy for you.

Here is a link to the final grand national points standings.

Look under Super Stock Diesel...

[ntpapull.com]

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 27, 2010 11:17AM
Here's a link to the final 08 final standings, also.

I think you'll find the results were similar.

[ntpapull.com]

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 27, 2010 11:24AM
2010 will be very interesting to say the least in the SSD class. 18 hooks, it will be fun to see who comes out on top after the dust settles.

Or?? January 27, 2010 11:48AM
whos tractor is still in one piece!! Got to hand it to the guys in that class all the work they put into there tractors is amazing to me and then drive all over the country

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 01:06AM
It is not a question of who is still in one piece, it is a question of how many times they had to rebuild----everything. How many blocks will be destroyed in 2010? These guys are running so hard no engine will last the season.

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 04:22AM
I agree with you. With everyone running full tilt, and then some, and changes that take place over the winter (if I understand themm correctly), there may be a lot of "on-thejob testing" as they are going down the track. Probably ought to make sure everyone has their cameras ready.

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 04:52AM
Cameras ready? We had better have the ambulances ready. Track officials and the drivers will be hurt someday. We have lucked out so far that no one has gotten hurt. The answer to the problem is not encasing the engine in 1/2 inch steel or allowing billet blocks. How do you make a bigger bomb? You contain the explosion better. Then when the explosion get big enough to blow the containment apart, you have a bigger bomb. I am in favor of waste gates to limit intake pressure to 200-220 pounds for a start. After a year this could be raised or lowered. The fans in the stands wouldn't know the difference. The cost and time to keeping these tractors on the track is beyond belief.

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 05:01AM
You do have a point SSD. Someday someone will get hurt. Its great to see all the power but it comes with a cost. When one wants to win bad enough safety comes second. What's next 350-400 lbs boost pressure on these new blocks??

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 09:54AM
Just remember the new hyper blocks are not an advantage they are just for durability! Then someone explain to me why these new blocks are all at 540 cubes. If they were to be made for more longevity they should have been made for 436 cubes. If they don't win this year wonder what they will whine about for next year.

Re: Or?? January 28, 2010 12:06PM
Yes I agree for durabity. One could never hold the old blocks at 540. How do you know the new ones are at 540. Maybe some are 436 or 504. You certainly could sleeve one down adding to strength, Yes??

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 28, 2010 12:37PM
Im wondering, how is it that he runs in the lite super class with a 540 engine???

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 31, 2010 06:10AM
Diesels aren't limited, only alkies.

CPR

Re: Is Esden Lehn building a new super stock January 31, 2010 07:39AM
Actually diesel and alcohol tractors are both limited to 505 in the NTPA Light Super Stock class. I personally believe the NTPA should open up the diesel limit in the LSS to 540.

I’m not sure if anyone other than Esdon knows for sure if Redline Fever is 504 or 540. The only thing I know for sure is the Esdon sure makes things interesting in the LSS class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard