Two night pull question January 26, 2010 12:30PM
Last year we hosted our first pull in Rockwell,Iowa. This year we are moving up to a two day event. We were wondering if you as pullers just hang out at your trailers and do some wrenching or drinking after the first night ? Debating whether or not to have a beer tent afterwards with either live music or DJ. All suggestions appreciated from pullers or other promoters! Thanks LionT

Re: Two night pull question January 26, 2010 01:35PM
Hang around haulers, drinking beer, eating, drinking beer, wrenching, drinking beer, B.S.ing, drinking beer.
If the beer tent and music were close enough to walk back to the haulers, that would be a real popular attraction.
Worked at Fayette, except for the walking back to the haulers part.
Did I mention some like to drink beer?
Personally I prefer Capt. Morgan in ginger ale ,,,,,,,

Re: Two night pull question January 26, 2010 02:13PM
I agree can't go wrong with that idea.

Re: Two night pull question January 26, 2010 04:04PM
We always try to leave the" wrenching on tractor" part for when we get home. Always looking for good entertainment after dark.

Re: Two night pull question January 27, 2010 12:08PM
I agree.....entertainment would be a good idea.......leavin' the wrenchin' for at home also sounds good if the tractor plays along!

Re: Two night pull question January 27, 2010 12:29PM
Wenching not Wrenching

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009