Rock Valley test & tune January 27, 2010 05:11AM
Anyone know if Rock Valley is going to have their charity pull early on like last year?

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 27, 2010 06:38AM
"Sweet on life Charity Pull" Pulling for a Cure, to raise money for Cancer research will be friday nite june 4th Rock Valley Ia, we will have 2 skids again, looking for a great show, have had alot of interest in new pullers coming, we will have stock farm class, 3000 RPM class, Super Farm Class (NTPA/Outlaw rules) we will also have a class of open super farm (run what you brung and hope you brung enough) also ther will be some Limited Pro Tractors, if there is enough open super farm and limited pro we will run them separated if not we will probably run them together, but the regular super farms will have there own class, looking for about 20 to 25 super farm tractors, we will be doing this again with the help from the "Valley Pullers Group"

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 28, 2010 12:30AM
Thanks Kurt. I will be bringing a light super without smoke this time. I will also spread the word down this way there are a ton of 3000 & Hot stock guys around this area.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 28, 2010 05:33AM
well its about time you guys went to the clean burn! now you wont be distroying the ozone layer with all that black smoke! my daughter thanks you.lol

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 28, 2010 11:59AM
What happened to the smoke and what have you got now. Why don't you come south and pull in Diamond. We just might have the Deutz up and running. You could have fun down here in MO.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 28, 2010 02:47PM
Some SF tractors may not be there. I talked to Doug and he said the SF were willing to travel and he was having them at Diamond this year.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 28, 2010 05:51PM
So you must be just a 'funnin us!
The KING said he was going to have SF in Diamond?
After he sends them all a letter telling them their class has no entertainment value?
When he was upset at them when he left Omaha with only 3 paid SF members?
Or did the Rock Valley folks upset the KING so bad he is going to try and spoil their test and tune/ charity money maker event?
Now ya all are a gonna see what retaliation looks like !!!!
I suppose you are gonna tell us that Masters Entertainment is gonna be at Diamond filming also ???? When they left Wisner because they didn't get any money,,,,,,,

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 29, 2010 12:40AM
Doug told me we would have 6 hooks for super farms in missouri. Lots of double hooks this year for outlaws and he is moving some classes around. This was 2 weeks ago and I am sure he didnt know about Rock Valley having another hook because I didnt know and it is my class. The problem with most pullers is they listen to rumors on here and elsewhere instead of calling to get the facts from the source. Over 20 hooks for super farms this year and lots of new ones and going back to some old ones.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 29, 2010 06:11AM
That has been the problem with Outlaws the last couple of years. There are a few that do not like Doug and they get on here and elsewhere spreading rumors and lies. The problem now is he has some on the Outlaw board doing it and the pullers are getting tired of the same crap from the same people. From what I have been told Outlaws are going to have the best schedule yet this year. Doug has support from over 90% of the membership, it is the rest that are vocal and want to tear down the association. They just need to go and hook elsewhere if the are not happy with the direction the association is going. I look for a banner year for Outlaws and looking foward to the summer.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune February 01, 2010 03:21AM
I talked to Doug last friday, he is not sure if they are having Super Farms in Diamond yet, kinda sounded like he would work with us beings it was a Charity pull, and that he would let us have the Super Farms because he was having the Limited Pro's, i told Doug i would check with him this week and see what they decided, i will let everyone know as soon as we get it decided, but it was decided that the Charity pull would NOT have Limited Pro's because they will be in Diamond Mo. that weekend and they will be in Rock Valley 4 weeks later at the Thunder in the Valley Outlaw Pull, the Sweet on Life Charity pull will run under Great plains rules for Stock Class, 3000 Rpm Class, and Super Farm, Great Plains Super Farm allows for 640 cubic inch motor with any 3x3 turbo, so that will allow any Super Farm from any organization to run together. thanks and we will keep everyone informed of more info as it comes and as we get closer

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 29, 2010 12:28AM
My smoke went to central WI and my clean burn for the most part came from NE. Would love to come to Diamond, but I'm afraid we'll still be busy in the field. Rock Valley is close enough I can run up and practice for the evening and get back home at a decent time. Talk to ya @ Lville Derek, we will be sitting in your neighborhood I think.

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 29, 2010 10:37AM
So is it another Ford or is it a different color?

Re: Rock Valley test & tune January 30, 2010 07:12AM
Same tractor with new motor.

hey derek January 29, 2010 07:36AM
I lost mt phone and all numbers in it. Call Cuz in Ky before you head this way.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard