farm show lss January 27, 2010 12:45PM
well, here we are next. who are your top 3 picks for the light supers, in order ?

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 01:38PM
I'd say Peissig, Lynn and Phillips New Tractor. Farmboys Fantacy has been runnin quite good this winter and could be right up there. The Wilhites always had good luck at the farm show as well.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 01:50PM
red thunder, 504 rocket, red ink! always wanted to see how glen would do against the ntpa tractors and im thinking he has a good shot.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 02:01PM
I thought the Bomb had "Sand Anxiety." Smiling

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 02:17PM
It is PTWS pre mature throttle withdraw sindrome since diagnoset i have touched 2 sand piles but never with my tractor its a serious diseas that i have spent alot of time in counciling for.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 03:08PM
Ur Know cory that glen won't even come close, to big of a fish in his small pond to compete with those kinda names

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 03:13PM
The Bomb, Farm Boys, and Entertainer II. Larry also, if he can get a good indoor hook.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 03:29PM
I think he would have a fighting chance if the extra weight allows 20" drawbar.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 03:37PM
Just havn't seen alot of good hooks for Larry at indoor pulls. I think either off his tractors are going to be tuff. Had to put Al in. they have a long history at the NFMS and from the last couple indoor pulls the Ent II is really running well. Wish I could go and see the Light's come back on in Louisville!! Good luck to everybody.

Re: farm show lss February 06, 2010 03:34AM
Larry needs more track. I am going with Bomb,Red Thunder, and Farmboy 1,2,3 Nobody will want it worse than Mark. I am predicting he will find the sand pile twice. And don't blink or you'll miss him.

Re: farm show lss January 27, 2010 11:43PM
Must have been what happened to Chris at Gordyville. Too much competition for a big fish from a small pond.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 01:42AM
That makes no sense.Armed and dangerous backed out of it long before the sand pile.Everyone else had to give it everything they had and spun them in.In the finals it would have been the same if the trans wouldn't have let go.Now put Lynn,Pessig,Phillips x 2,Wilhite on the track and yes I do agree too small of fish in big pond!

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 02:17AM
I would have to agree. Really tough competitoon at gordyville in the 4.1 class. To bad the outlaw pond gets dryer every year. I actually enjoy competition not eliminating it buddy.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 02:40AM
Glen is anti component because he doesn't want the even bigger fish in his pond, surprised he would even try to compete against all the big dogs.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 02:41AM
1st. Mike Sandefur 2nd. Mark Peissig 3rd. Kevin Lynn 4th. Larry Philips Insanity 5th. Glen Frese-- these are my top five picks!! Gonna be a great class!!!

Tyler Ulmer

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 03:44AM
Are the Hoffmans bringing there old tractor they sold to some guys from missouri , Or are they bringing the new componet they have been working with Blackbourn on ?

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 04:16AM
Info from John at the Bush Pullers meeting was that Red Power was going to be there with Justin behind the wheel. Things may have changed since then though.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 06:31AM
Chris all you needed was a couple more teeth on the gear you selected. But i did hear papa smurf had it out for ya he wanted to take that big block big flowing diesel down New Holland style!

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 05:12AM
alot diffrent pulling indoors! i could be wrong but put the extra 200 lbs on that tractor and i think he might have a shot at it. he has pulled there alot and knows what it takes but then i have been wrong before. I just like the idea of a noncomponet keeping up with the componet tractors, its why i love to watch the stray horse run!

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 05:25AM
I agree Cory. Glen has a way to make things tick. I'm gonna say that "Big Shooter" Tyler Ulmer is close with his prediction. I have a hard time believing that the big guns will all run up to speed on the same night. Glen very rarely has issues and I bet he'll be right in there. So Cory, is your new ride gonna be a component? Damn its cold in Minnesota? Is it cold everywhere?

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 05:30AM
cold in wisconsin! nope going to keep ag rear for now. call me stupid but had everything for the ag rear and dont have the cash to get the stuff for componet. still trying to come up with enough cash to finish it the way it is. anyone know how to get a money tree to grow?

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 05:42AM
Call Obama, I am sure that you can get a stimulus package for a money tree.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 07:21AM
Definately gonna be some stiff competition. I think we can all agree on that!!

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 08:06AM
If everyone runs it will be a toss up! High horsepower and short track,could be anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 03:45PM
Obama will give you some money, he seems to have plenty.

Re: farm show lss January 28, 2010 04:47PM
ask and you shall recieve.

Re: farm show lss January 29, 2010 02:45AM
Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog .....
And Obama was a tree.

Re: farm show lss January 30, 2010 12:50AM
Now thats funny right there.

Re: farm show lss January 30, 2010 02:53AM
That is funny , But Ooohhh so TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: farm show lss January 30, 2010 01:27PM
I still wonder how he got in. I wonder if they even count votes anymore?

Grinning Re: farm show lss February 02, 2010 06:50AM
That`s funny, but so true

Grinning Re: farm show lss February 02, 2010 06:50AM
That`s funny, but so true

Re: farm show lss February 04, 2010 06:19AM
The big question is how many will go down the track and will there be a wild ride that the tractor ends up in the stands..........

Re: farm show lss February 04, 2010 11:52AM
This isn`t monster truck racin........

Re: farm show lss February 04, 2010 05:17PM
No lights will be in the stands, just be glad a good class is in Louisville like the lights. The class can have 7 or more colors in it. Glad to see something instead of the super farms.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,957.

Our newest member CBeard