interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 01:57AM
interesting how the region 3 & 5 scheduals look. ottertail has no mini's or hvy supers. it will make it tough to make that drive with out those guys there. hutchinson has gn semi's one night and a mod invitational the other night. anoka has only one night of mods. corcorn has no mods. kind of different compared to years past. it will be interesting to see the upn schedual if there will be many mod hooks at the state level. it will be an interesting year. i hope the mod rules dont kill the class completly. ill keep my fingers crossed.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 02:43AM
It's just too bad that everyone can't be a spelling champion like you.....and what is wrong with being a fan of a tractor manufacturer that's no longer in business? Given your attitude, there would be no fans of IH, MM, Oliver, etc, etc, etc......maybe you should try getting up on the other side of the bed tomorrow.......

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 02:44AM
I LOVE U TOO. I AM SORRY I AM NOT AS SMART AS U. IM GLAD U ARE SMART ENOUGH TO POINT OUT MY SPELLING ERRORS. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. AND AS FAR AS IH BEING OUT OF BUISNESS IT IS TRUE BUT THE RED PAINT STILL LIVES ON. Beer

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 03:16AM
Southerner is still mad because the North beat the South during the civil war. Some people just have a hard time letting go... Now where did my McCormick Deering pulling tractor go? Sorry in advance for any misspellings that may have occurred during this post. This is for entertainment purposes only don't take it to serious.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 03:59AM
i dont think he knows what minnesota nice is all about.Grinning U guys dont have too much fun at the banquet tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2010 04:06AM by farmall's forever.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 11:29AM
Please let me know when your next spelling bee competition is. I would love to attend such an extravagant display of human intelligence, as performed by you. Thanks in advance for any spelling corrections that are needed within my post.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 01:59PM
I thought this post was about the Region 3 and 5 schedule....wasnt it???
It is too bad that the Mods dont have many runs this year, but I am sure the promoters read all the posts as well and got prematurely scared off for 2010...too bad for that and for the sport. I know of one new Mod for sure and I bet he isnt terribly pleased either.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 02:10PM
Glad to hear of a new Mod.What region will they pull? In Rockwell we are still holding out slim hopes of having that class! Wish we could be at the banquet to see how things are gonna shake out.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 02:21PM
You'll be OK LionT, you only pay out for the places that actually pull, so if you only get two or three contestants, you only pay out 2 or 3 places. MOd class LOOKS expensive, but when you only have to pay out less than half the money, it turns out to be a cheap class.
Just makes it harder to draw a crowd for that particular class the next year.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 30, 2010 12:32AM
Not for sure but I believe at region level they pay complete purse, and at state level you just pay number of vehicles. Just something I remember hearing not 100%.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 30, 2010 01:41AM
Re Rockwell Lions it depends sometimes on where your pull is and when also. There may be several mods at your event, not just 2.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 30, 2010 05:23AM
Who are the several mods?

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 29, 2010 02:07PM
As a smart super stock driver said once upon a time "you need a hug"

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 30, 2010 05:19AM
no supers or minis at ottertail very few super hooks thru the region i just hope minnesota has a bunch of super stock hooks. i will not be making hte drive to ottertail nothing there to watch that gets the blood pumping. just hope mn has a great deal of super hooks for the loyal SUPER stockers out there

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual January 30, 2010 05:37AM
go back to picking the banjo

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 10:55AM
I see there is a new region 5 hook in Sibley ia have they ever had a pull there before? Looked at the map kinda looks like Outlaw country!

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 12:36PM
Oh, It'll be ITPA territory in a year or two. Outlaws LLC can't stay afloat much longer.
Stick a fork in it and elect Dave Nelson president of ITPA, and just run all the Iowa/Nebraska/South Dakota stuff under that,,,,
Then Outlaws can be down south, west of the Mississippi.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 12:48PM
map reader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, It'll be ITPA territory in a year or two.
> Outlaws LLC can't stay afloat much longer.
> Stick a fork in it and elect Dave Nelson president
> of ITPA, and just run all the Iowa/Nebraska/South
> Dakota stuff under that,,,,
> Then Outlaws can be down south, west of the
> Mississippi.

Who is Dave Nelson? Thanx,

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 03:40PM
Outlaws head tech.
You can recognize him, he is the tall one with bus tire marks all over him from getting thrown under the speeding LLC bus.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 01:17PM
Oh yeah, region V is just takin over! It's probly time to roll it back into region 3 again.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 05, 2010 11:38AM
I heard that there will be several new 2wd's in region 3&5?

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 01:44AM
I go to most of the region 3 pulls as a fan GET RID OF THE MODS!!!! Add Prostocks most people i talk to love the smoke and think its boring to see 3 mods at every hook. Been wishing prostocks would be added as long as I can remember.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 02:54AM
we would but there aren't enough pro stocks in mn and wi that run ntpa. smoke classes are in demand.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 03:09AM
I guess the tractors that run with tri state pro stocks wouldn't pull it, or sneaky snake, or no fear deere or die hard deeres or hitemans allis. They are around the state, WI and MN maybe they should talk to the people who have them. If they all came I could think of ten for sure, if not more. Hell of a lot better than 3 mods. Even 1 prostock exhibition is better than 3 mods in my opinion.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedule February 06, 2010 03:41AM
Hasn't been ONE Wisconsin pro stock that would cross the river into Minnesota or Iowa for YEARS!
Tried region 3 PS in Fayette, Iowa, and Curtis Persons was only like 50 miles from home and he went BRUSH PULLING. Fuelish Pleasure was the ONLY PS to show up.
Only way to get PS into Iowa or Minnesota is to book GN.
Monticello and Dubuque doing just that this year.
Otherwise PS is not a viable class in region 3 at all.
I'd rather watch one junk rat mod BACK down the track than watch 3 PS crybabies pull.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedule February 06, 2010 06:08AM
there is talk of gettin rid of the pro farm class and getting the light pro stock class going. 8500 lbs, p-pump, 540 cid limit and stock head. i know 2 of the profarm guys that want it.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 07:58AM
I was a NTPA fan and live closer to NTPA events, but the events have less and less mods, no PS and few light supers or big supers. Mainly now just lots of Super Farms and trucks. We go to Outlaw events as they have about 10 mods of every different kind and now the PS tractors are up to about 10 tractors at every event.The light supers now have about 15 to 20 with half on alcohol and half blowing smoke and you never know which will win. Even the big diesel supers are averaging over 10 tractors. I know Outlaws gets alot of negative crap on here but they are doing something right as far as the fans are concerned and you can tell by the big crowds that they draw. Best pulls by far out here in the midwest.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 08, 2010 01:37AM
Well said. Outlaws has the best pulls this side of the Misssissippi River. PPL had a great pull at Wheatland this year, but Macon has gone downhill for years. NTPA has just a few pulls and classes here in Missouri and Iowa, but not alot of vehicles at those pulls. In my opinion it has been the leadership for the Outlaws and the changes they have made on rules, etc. that have lead to more and more vehicles in all classes. The classes that everyone else is struggling in such as Mods, Light & Heavy supers, Pro Stock tractors are the best they have ever been in Outlaws. The new Limited Pro Stock class is now over 10 tractors in just 2 years with more new tractors coming out this year. They are doing lots of things right and the pulls are great to watch. Other pulls we attend in Missouri and Iowa do not come close. Lots of the same tractors hook 2 or 3 times and are disorganized and drag on forever.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 08, 2010 01:50AM
Yeah, went to a outlaw pull in 09, had 4 classes there and a total of 29 hooks. Had 4 limited pros there and 15 four wheel drives. What a waste of 15 dollars. I won't go to another one!

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 08, 2010 05:04AM
What event was that.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 08, 2010 08:38PM
Must of been a "state"event [non-points].

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 09, 2010 02:26AM
It was in Springfield, MO and don't know if it was state hook or not.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 02:28PM
For nobody liking the mods it's kinda funny when they pull the beer and food stands are empty. There are very few classes that keep people from beer and food but yes the mods are one of them. MODS RULE!!

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 06, 2010 11:50AM
Not a region hook, However the Ellsworth WI FFA Alumni will again be hosting the 5th Annual Showdown in Curdtown WTPA hook on June 5 2010 at the Pierce County Fairgrounds in Ellsworth. Not all of the classes are set in stone, most likely the same as last year 2wd, 4wd, SF, minis. Light Supers are certain! Also have a rain date of June 6. Look for more info in the near future.

Re: interesting region 3 & 5 schedual February 07, 2010 02:08AM
i heard after the mn banquet that there is a lot of push for the limited pro class. there could be a lot of tractors in this class if some of the super farms put on a bigger turbo and run this class. and there are a few pro farm guys that want this also. if you think about it a super farm ride is frt end down no wheel speed get a bigger charger and get the frt end up and have a new class and there could be possibly 10 tractors if the super guys change to the bigger charger and run a limited pro class. super farm guys think of this there is 15 super farms at a state hook and you only get paid 10 places so some of you guys get NOTHING change the charger and run the limited pro just my opinion

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520