Whose tractor Is This? January 29, 2010 09:36AM
[www.youtube.com]

Is this the Rocky 1066 IH from Europe? Did it come from the US?

Re: Whose tractor Is This? January 29, 2010 03:32PM
Not sure it might be Rocky but it is sure looks like a European sled.

Re: Whose tractor Is This? January 29, 2010 06:43PM
This Rocky from the Nederlands
It's a home build tractor and runs very good he is Dutch champion pro stock 2009

Re: Whose tractor Is This? January 29, 2010 10:55PM
I pretty sure there website says that they make there own turbo for it. The thing sure runs good

Re: Whose tractor Is This? January 30, 2010 03:14AM
Whoever owns that tractor should be damn proud of it. The engine sounded prettty stout and that was a hell of a run. If it is a European tractor as suggested, I wonder if our new lite prostock class here in the USA will perorm as well. I know the Europeans have smaller cui max but I don't know how the rest of our rules compare to European prostocks. Time will tell and if our new class runs like the IH on that youtube video, the fans will be getting a great show!

DPS

the rocky tractor January 30, 2010 07:06AM
don't know how big the charger is but, there is a quite of few videos on youtube of that tractor. It always runs that good.

Re: the rocky tractor January 31, 2010 03:56AM
hey sully are you going to louisville.

Re: the rocky tractor January 31, 2010 04:35AM
Nope never been there. Cant get away that time of the year

Re: the rocky tractor January 31, 2010 11:34AM
well thats to bad cause i know you would have a good time there knowing you. maybe some year. you need to get there if at all possible.

Re: the rocky tractor January 31, 2010 10:37PM
next year looks better for me already

Re: Whose tractor Is This? January 31, 2010 09:35PM
The rules here are
7700 lbs
Component allowed (The Rocky on the video is non component on what looks like a typical (dusty) french track with a belgium sled. I think they are now working on a component version, as the current one is a little front end light on really good tracks. More info on Rocky on their website here).
510 cui
Intercooler
free choice of pump & turbo

They run quite high rpms with the "shorter" strokes and the top 25 in Europe spin turbos in the 4.6 to 5.0 range.
Best national competition for Pro Stocks are in the NL and Denmark.

If you want to see more Pro Stocks in HQ videos online, check my links to the dutch TV reports on this forum here. They often show the dutch series, which is the home of about half of the European top Pro Stock tractors.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard