Some new Links and Builders/Suppliers issues January 29, 2010 10:20AM
First the good news - I’ve added the following links tonight:

Gold Digger Pro Stock 4x4 Truck
Lowry Sled Rental
Shelton Farms Sled Rental
South Central Wisconsin Tractor Pullers

Now the bad news – I’m having problems updating the Builders/Suppliers Directory page. I’ve got tons of builders to either add or update, and every time I try to make any changes it crashes the Feedback page. I have no idea why it crashes only the Feedback page, but for some reason it does. I’ll figure out what exactly is going on and I’ll get it updated, and I apologize to the Builders like Scott Tedder, Rob Bonino, Mark Colberg, who are patiently waiting for their links to be added.

So far this Builders links issue crashing the Feedback page is the most bizarre bug I’ve found. I’ll post a message when I get it sorted out and updated.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Some new Links and Builders/Suppliers issues January 29, 2010 12:42PM
Jake,
Can you just post all the suppliers/builders in a sticky at the top until you get the bug worked out?? Just a thought..
Bryan

Re: Some new Links and Builders/Suppliers issues January 29, 2010 06:55PM
Must be a Pro-Pain issue! Tougue Out

Re: Some new Links and Builders/Suppliers issues February 01, 2010 02:49PM
Grinning

Paging Moline Oliver Cockshutt February 02, 2010 03:06AM
I was wondering if you ever found a picture of Herb McKinnons black D-21 Allis puller called the Polecat? We were discussing this right before Pulloff went down.You thought you had one from a late 1970's Texas indoor pull. Thanks.

Re: Paging Moline Oliver Cockshutt February 02, 2010 06:33AM
Yes, if it`s a gray D-21, My scanner went down at the office and I got really busy. I`ll see if I can scan it at home.

Re: Paging Moline Oliver Cockshutt February 04, 2010 01:42PM
I don`t know what's worse, finding the pics or figuring out how to use the new scanner.Confused Here they are, I'm sure this is Ft. Worth.I also found a pic of dad`s MM after we put twin yurbos in early '80's in Oklahoma City. Here is a D-21 I believe owned by Ned Schek from Ok also Okla. City..

Great Pictures Of The Polecat D-21,G-1000 MM February 04, 2010 05:23PM
Thanks so much for digging out those great old pictures and scanning them.I'd been hunting a picture of Herb McKinnons Polecat D-21 AC for a long time..The Entertainer D-21 is Francis Arganbright from Waterville,Kansas but around 1980-81 he did sell it to a Butch Mason at Ringwood,Oklahoma so that could be him.I do remember a Ned Schreck from Canute?,OK pulling a D-21.

I'd like to hear more about your Dads G-1000 MM puller.Did he build it or buy it ready to hook?Is it still around?If you have more old pictures from the 1970's-80's we'd all sure love to see them.I'd love to see a picture of Tommy Loves 1086 IH (Love Bug) from Chillicothe,TX and Bozy Keyes 1066..One tractor that I never got to see pull was Steve Kenemers strong running 8600 Ford From Burns Flat,OK. Thanks again.

Re: Great Pictures Of The Polecat D-21,G-1000 MM February 05, 2010 03:07PM
I have some pics of Roby Watson`s Deere and I`d have to look to see if I have Bozy Keyes and Tommy Loves tractors. Did Bozy Keyes son also pull with him? I was around 14 at the time. but remember all of them but Steve Kenemer. We used to eat out with Bozy and Blagraves when they came to Lindsay Tx.

Re: Great Pictures Of The Polecat D-21,G-1000 MM February 05, 2010 03:14PM
Oh ,yea, We built dad`s tractor in the early 70`s. We had rods done by Lyle hull. The gears and fuel system were built by Ron Perry (plumber's nightmare with selenoids to kick in more fuel). It had aT08 small turbo pushing a bigger one. It was built in the days when you could straight out have fun for less than 10K. Grinning

Re: Paging Moline Oliver Cockshutt February 04, 2010 06:08PM
Al Kock and them still campain the old Enertainer tractor. Same side sheilds after all these years.

Re: Paging Moline Oliver Cockshutt February 05, 2010 01:38PM
I think that D-21 sit unpulled in OK for almost 20 years before Koch got it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520