Latest Toy Pulling Tractor January 31, 2010 01:22AM
I built this toy for a Valentines day gift. Just thought I would share it. Most of you probably won't like it tho... Hey Mark... Maybe I can paint that Deutz this pink Color... What ya think?

Thanks
Justin

Re: Latest Toy Pulling Tractor January 31, 2010 02:18AM
Smarta$$!I'm not going to show my daughters this.Just don't think I could come to do that!And they would think it's cool and when they start driving the less options they have the best.I still control the checkbook and pink isn't in the budget!

Re: Latest Toy Pulling Tractor January 31, 2010 03:43AM
sure you do!

Re: Latest Toy Pulling Tractor January 31, 2010 04:35AM
Are you going to be making any more of these for resale? I still need to get a valentines day present for my wife.

Re: Latest Toy Pulling Tractor January 31, 2010 12:30PM
Haha... Well I don't think Ill have any ready before this valentines day. I have 18 on the list to do right now 4 other people. But maybe next year I might make some up to sell if some people are interested.

Thanks Justin

Re: Latest Toy Pulling Tractor February 01, 2010 03:30AM
Hey Justin,

I am curious if you have the other two High Maintenan$e tractors done? Please let me know the status. Thanks, Andrea

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,685, Posts: 229,787, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason