new iron February 01, 2010 08:00AM
anyone know about any new tractors tha will run with esp or nytpa this year? i just wish summer was here

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 08:26AM
I haven’t heard of any new tractors yet, well, the Herc powered Oliver that Mark Hootman is finishing up will be ready for 2010, and should be a strong runner.

People upgrading: Roy Metz is going component with the old Jessie chassis (Engler), John Weidman is getting a new light weight chassis from Jason Hootman, as is Charlie Haier. Gary Giles is going component with the chassis from the old Midnight Massey light super. Henry Everman finally changed his tune and got a great looking component chassis…. Don’t worry Henry I won’t rub it in too much… did I mention I was right! I can’t wait to talk to Henry at the Farm Show. That's all the news I've heard for ESP or NYTPA so far.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 08:46AM
just wondering is the herk oliver going to be smokeless? light super? what side of the state will it run?

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 09:02AM
Its John Haier's tractor from Eden NY........Should be running ESP

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 10:02AM
did he sell the cocky cat? and is the new tractor on alcohol

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 05:04PM
They still got the cocky cat.

Re: new iron February 03, 2010 12:56AM
The Herc powered tractor that Mark Hootman is working on is not Haiers, it’s from the other end of the state (as Ed posted, maybe Albany area). It’s Mark’s Hooter Scooter chassis and turbo setup from 2008, so it’s light and should make both the light and the heavy class. Hootman is doing the motor and fuel system so don’t expect any smoke.

I’m not sure where they will hook most of the time, but I’d expect it to see at least a few passes at ESP events to get it dialed in (although Mark’s motors are usually dialed-in and running clean after just a hook or two).

Jason is doing a LSS chassis for Haiers, but I’m not sure what powerplant is going in it. Might be the motor from the Cocky Cat, but I’m just guessing.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: new iron February 02, 2010 11:07PM
I think the Oliver is from the Albany area. If its the same one.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason