Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 01, 2010 12:50PM
The Championship Pulling Series banquet will be on Feb 27th at 6pm. Please go to the website to get all of the details.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2010 10:37PM by Larry.

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 01, 2010 10:39PM
Championship Pulling Series Banquet is Feb 27th at 6pm. Please go to the website for all of the details. thanks, Larry.

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 02, 2010 02:09PM
Thanks Larry!!!

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 03, 2010 12:59AM
I heard through the grape vine their may be some alky burners pulling with you boys in the LSS class this summer. You better have your rules in place because they will rain on your single charger diesel parade!

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 07, 2010 01:42PM
is this club going to pull at bauer's this year in hastings?

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 07, 2010 02:11PM
What do rules have to do with it? The diesels that I see in there arn't single turbo's anyway...

Re: Championship Pulling Series Banquet February 07, 2010 02:59PM
I have heard from a pretty good source that the club is probably going to have a show at Hastings! I have a singel charger set up, in the LSS class, and I know af at least a couple of other tractors that run that set up. I am a new member to the club, but so far I am pretty happy with the way things are ran!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard