diesel lss February 02, 2010 12:08AM
why are there no diesel tractors in the lite class at the farm show this year. didnt they used to pull the diesel and alcohol together?

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 03:15AM
Yes, they used to pull the diesel and the alcohol tractors together in Louisville.

Personally I think it was a very wise decision to make the class an all alcohol class for its first year back. It eliminates the weakest part of the show in Louisville, the smoke tube. Get the class back and stable and make sure they put on a good show in 2010. Worry about mixing fuels in a few years.

In the future I think it would be great to see some of the top diesel LSS battle it out with the top alcohol tractors in the LSS at the Farm show. Can you imagine how exciting it would be to see Ulmers two tractors, Esdon, Kent Payne, Ken Hale, Esteb, etc… run against the likes of Fatboy, Kuhn, Lynn, Wilhite, Korth/Chizek etc…? Louisville has the option of choosing the best of the best, and it could be an absolutely amazing show of mixed fuels.

But for now, I’m just glad they are back at the show, and with an amazing lineup to boot!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 03:44AM
Jake

Esdon cannot "legally" run LSS he is 540 CI

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 05:44AM
How do you know Esdon is 540

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 08:10AM
We are talking about Louisville. I don’t believe they are forced to run NTPA rules at the Farm Show. Whether Esdon is at 504 or 540 it wouldn’t matter in Louisville, they make the rules, and if they wanted Esdon in the class he'd be in the class.

As for the NTPA, they will let diesels run 540 in the LSS soon enough. By the way, it will help the NTPA show to get more top diesels in the class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 08:10AM
Is that why he won at sandwich because he was at 540 cubes?

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 10:51AM
HEY Sully hows it going? forgot my password thats why I didnt use fat boy. Anyways REDLINE won because he makes friggen HP and knows how to driive and read a track. I dont know what cubes he runs,and to be honest dont care.Just love competion!!!

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 11:59AM
You would forget your head if it wasn't tied on! I am still suffering from pulling withdrawl but i suppose i can get over it. anyway we both know he is cheating and when he wins at L-Ville he will be cheating there also!! Man he is fun to watch in LSS class! I wish he run run it for points some year. Good luck down there

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 01:18PM
Sully he is precommited for the ltss with another tractor!

Re: diesel lss February 03, 2010 12:57AM
Mark,

I emailed you and sent you a new password. Next time you forget it (I know there will be a next time!) email me jakemorgan@pulloff.com and I'll reset it for you... again! Honestly, it only take me a few seconds and it's no bother at all. That goes for anyone else who forgot their username or password.

If you still can't login have one of your kids to help you through it.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: diesel lss February 02, 2010 04:07PM
And another-"he must be cheating!" Can't beat him so he must be......Man, that gets old now. I wonder if he gets tired of hearing it? I'm sure he is working on his L-ville tune-up.

Re: diesel lss February 03, 2010 01:03AM
Fine tuning his tractor for Louisville? I was at a pull somewhere last sumer and they needed help adjusting the pump to delivery more fuel and they claimed they didn't know how to do it. Maybe there is something to Sully's comment which is coming from a diehard red fan (Sully). That being said it is fun to watch the guy scream down the track.

DPS

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason