2010 Land Of Lincoln Summer Nationals Classes? February 06, 2010 06:37AM
Doug

Do you have your classes set yet? Three sessions right? Will a class pull in more than 1 sesson? Have you talked to Cen-pe-co to come as a vendor/sponsor? Do you have to preregister or sign up when you show up? When will you have more details on this great event?

Will

Re: 2010 Land Of Lincoln Summer Nationals Classes? February 07, 2010 03:41AM
Will, thanks for your interest, I'll try to answer all of your questions. Yes, we have talked to Cen-pe-co and they are on board as vendor/sponsor, and we are looking for more interested parties. There will be 3 sesions. Friday June 11th 7:00pm, Saturday June 12th at noon and 6:00pm, with a rain date of Sunday June 13th at 10:00 am if needed.(hopefully not). We hope not to have repeat classes, but if your vehicle can "legally" pull in another class you can. (limit 2). There will be preregistering, but its not mandatory, hopefully the vast majority will preregister so we will have a feel on the numbers in each class. Classes are NOT set yet, we have had some good replys already tho, but hopefully we will have more. (replys). Please send inputs/replys to summerpulls@gmail.com. Here is a tentative list of classes. These classes will be "Gordyville" rules. And before I forget, I want to thank Klint Tucker for letting us use some of his rules.
10,000 lb Limited Pro Stock tractors
9,500 lb Hot Farm tractors
12,000 lb Pro Farm tractors (might be lighter weight)
9300 lb Super Farm tractors (thinking of only 1 class, 9300 w/intercooler, 9600 w/o intercooler. need input)
8500 lb Limited Pro tractors (concern with #'s)
6500 lb Limited Pro tactors (concerned with #, Badger State already booked)
6000 lb Regional Super Stock tractors (allow 6500 LTD Pro & 3 turbo tractors w/ ag rearends?)
6500 lb Regional Mod tractors
10,000 lb Pro Stock tractors (concern with #'s)
Mini Rod tractor class

6200 lb Super Stock Trucks
8000 lb Pro Street Trucks
6200 lb Mod Trucks
Please send replys/inputs to summerpulls@gmail.com Doug

Re: 2010 Land Of Lincoln Summer Nationals Classes? February 17, 2010 09:59AM
when will you have the class schedules put out so people know what date and time they will be running? the sooner the better.
thanks doug!

Re: 2010 Land Of Lincoln Summer Nationals Classes? February 17, 2010 12:02PM
Just curious why there is no modified 2 wheel drive class. That class puts on a good show and has big numbers I think that class should be considered.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009