Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 06, 2010 10:52AM
Any of you mini Guys thinking about going to Du Quoin, You need to get signed up now!!! This is not Cloverdale.
You will be able to pit inside the arena all weekend this year!!! a big plus!!!
Limited mini-rods, be sure to check out the rules, there are weight breaks for different combinations this year. Turbo guys, you be in the same weight as 8-71 blower minis, 1,950 lbs.

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 07, 2010 07:16AM
Don`t forget to sign up today!!!

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 07, 2010 08:20AM
Why dump one mini class to add a state level class where you will only get three or four (if you are lucky) state level tractors to show up?

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 07, 2010 01:58PM
I can not answer that question. I wish they had the N/A mini`s along with the other 3 classes, that would a very good bunch of mini`s in one place.

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 08, 2010 10:20AM
I sure hope some more sign up. Going to have the new sled out of wis. there, Same one as was at Monroe in sept. Heck if no more enter up I'll have to bring my 6 cyl pontiac down!!!LOL!!

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 09, 2010 09:54AM
Better put another weight rack on it!!!

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 11, 2010 12:36PM
Put on the rack Stacy, we have room in the trailer!!!

Re: Attention Du Quoin Mini`s February 17, 2010 01:50PM
Good to see a few more Minis coming, still would like to have some more of course..!!!! Thanks to all that are signed and coming. See you all in a few weeks!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009