Pulling-reference.com February 07, 2010 06:23AM
Pulling-reference.com has added even more photos from the 80's and I would just like to say thanks. It is great getting to see some of the tractors that I hear about but don't remember very well. Keep up the good work. I really enjoy your site.

Re: Pulling-reference.com February 07, 2010 07:03AM
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope to have the fans photo page up by the end of the week. If anyone has any historical pics they would like to add, send them to us. The photo gallery is a mix of pics that I took and my friend Jeff Luckey took. The photo of the week will be one of Jeff's action shots from over the years. I have a link to his current work on the links page.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2010 07:07AM by Dan M.

Re: Pulling-reference.com February 07, 2010 07:51AM
nice site dan , i look at the puller list every once in a while,and have yet to view the complete list.just to wonder where the vehicles have all went to.there must be outbuildings all over the country,with them in storage.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason