Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 10, 2010 04:05AM
Snowed In Special

I hope this finds all of you safe and warm during this winter snow storm... and I hope you are able to stay that way all the way down to Louisville!

To kick off the season, Excel is bringing back the Baker's Dozen Deal. That's right, call and place your order between now and February 19th and you will get 1 free item for every 12 ordered (max of 24 free items). This is a great time to show off a new tractor, any upgrades or any titles you may have won... all while getting up to hundreds of free dollars in merchandise.

To refresh everyone's memory, Excel specializes in working with Pulling teams in hand drawing your tractor, truck or semi on the shirts and show everyone what you are running on and off the track. Also, we are still offering no art, screen or setup fees on all screen printed orders.

Please call or email me to get more information on us or to get something started.

And to all those in Louisville, have a great time, be safe and stay warm!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 12, 2010 02:14AM
any new pictures ?

Re: Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 12, 2010 02:52AM
Is there a minimum on how many you can order ???
Thanks in advance Roger

Re: Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 12, 2010 03:34AM
To Both of You:
Yes we have new designs... all the time. See attached.

As for minimums, yes we have a 72 piece minimum on screen printed items and 36 piece minimum on embroidery items.

Regardless of screen printed or embroidery however, you can mix and match. For instance, you can do t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies on an order. Or, you can do polos, jackets and button down shirts on an order. Or, you can do hats, beanies and visors.

Let me know what you are looking for and I will take care of the rest for you.

Thanks for your interest!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 12, 2010 04:27AM
Whats the average cost of a t shirt with something on it like the d & d pulling picture ?

Re: Excel Sportswear Custom Shirt Sale - Now Through February 19th February 15, 2010 12:24AM
Wondering,
Thanks for getting with me on this.

As far as cost goes, it varies. We do not charge for artwork, screens or setup. We base pricing on the shirt color, quantity and the amount of ink colors needed to print. So until I know a bit more, its hard for me to give you a good idea of pricing.

What I can tell you is that, on average, my pulling teams are paying normally between $9-14 each.

My best advise to you though is to call in and we can discuss what you need and I can give you a price on the spot.
Please call in ASAP as the sale is going through Friday only.

Thank you all again for your time and interest in Excel.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Hot ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT! Hot February 17, 2010 02:13AM
Many of you have taken advantage of our Bakers Dozen Sale, but I wanted to take a moment to remind the rest of you that, if you hurry, you too can take advantage of this Sale.

Bottom line, call in and get your order started and you get at least 6 free items! Many teams are leaving with $80-250 in free merchandise.

So if you are going to be looking for shirts soon, get started now, lock in the sale and get your Free Items!

Also, I wanted to take a moment and post some of the new layouts we have been working on. Check these out.

Thank you all again for your time and interest in Excel. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Hot FRIDAY - FINAL DAY OF SALE! Hot February 18, 2010 09:27AM
Don't Forget the SALE Ends Tomorrow!

Kick the pulling season off with a bang! Get some new shirts to show off a new tractor, upgrades, new sponsors.. or to pick up new sponsors.. or even show off any awards you have won.

Just check out the newest design off the presses today and give a call in to get something this detailed for you and your team.

Thank you all again for your time and interest in Excel!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms