466 meeting February 11, 2010 03:37AM
JUST A REMINDER: 466 Meeting at Sunset Lanes Bar in Dickeyville Saturday night Feb. 13th at 7:00PM for proposed 466 class in Southwest Wisconsin for anyone who might be interested.

Re: 466 meeting February 11, 2010 10:38AM
can anyone come to the meeting from other states or is it just for the wisconsin pullers? i am from a different state and i have heard that some of the pullers from wis. have a hard time pulling against pullers from other states. i've also been to a couple of pulls that some pullers from another state have won a class or two, or three and they try to find some way to disqualify them. i don't even know why they even bother to come over and lpull other that they enjoy the pulling sport. i would be very interested in coming to the meeting if i could be garrenteed that when i come to pull with you that there will not be a fight if i would come out in first place, but you know better that that, there is always one or two people that are pulling in the class or sometimes not even lpulling that they have to lmake a big seen. most states incourage pullers from other states to come and pull with them, but from what i have hear and seen it looks to me that wis. pullers want to lpull by themselves, unless they make some drastice changes with the rules and the people that pull in the classes. also when you make rules that night there should not be any changes at a pull just to satisfy the wis. puller, and then disqualify an out of state puller.everyone is out to have some fun and alot of them come along way.

Re: 466 meeting February 11, 2010 10:56AM
I believe that I have pulled against an Iowa tractor just about every hook last year, I don't remember anybody ever complaining about "where" the tractor came from! Feel free to come & partake.

Re: 466 meeting February 12, 2010 02:17AM
Anyone that has a tractor that fits the class is welcome to pull if the class gets off the ground. Its just like anywhere else, put your tractor in the class that it belongs in and everything is good!! There are one or two iowa tractors that like to come to wisconsin just to make a scene with their $50,000 built engines and try to pull farmstock, but I'm sure you'll have that everywhere you go.

Re: 466 meeting February 12, 2010 05:30AM
Kind of what I meant by not having a problem from where people came from, so much as the tractor that they bring!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520