NFMS DSS February 11, 2010 10:25AM
Anyone know what happened to Shramek?

Re: NFMS DSS February 11, 2010 10:52AM
too light on the nose is what I was told

Re: NFMS DSS February 11, 2010 11:30AM
Guess that's better than breakage. Thanks for the info!

Video February 11, 2010 11:36AM
I would say you are correct. Here's the video.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Video February 11, 2010 03:39PM
From that video, it looks like he never got hooked up to the track. I am not sure that too light on the nose had anything to do with that. But then, I pulled there with single cut tires, so what do I know. Now from the video, it looks to me that there are alot of empty seats in the stands. When i pulled there with my single cuts, the stands were full. So where are all the fans at that are supposed to be at the greatest brush pull in the United States of America?

Re: Video February 11, 2010 03:57PM
you are right the seats looked empty to me to. that is a louisville thing just like the sand pile. there was more people in the seats years ago when there was not a smoke tub in that place. but the people that puts it on can not see the empty seats. that just my thoughts. old school.........

Re: Video February 11, 2010 04:14PM
I was there last night. Ive been going to that pull for 25 years.You have to remember that was a wedsday night pull. I was very impressed with the turn out. Fri. and sat. will be packed.

Re: Video February 11, 2010 04:26PM
you are right it was a wed, night but it look like it was still pretty small evan for a wed night. hope they had a better turn out tonite.

Re: Video February 11, 2010 04:30PM
The last seats they sell are above the starting line. Which is what you see on the video.

Re: Video February 11, 2010 04:47PM
thanks for pointing that out.but i didn't see to many in the seats down the side but i will find out sat day& sat night. i'm not upset or anything i'm just telling it as i see it. thats just my thoughts thats all.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520