super farms February 11, 2010 11:59AM
fear the deere

spankys toy 2ft back

Re: super farms February 11, 2010 01:36PM
The Kentucky Fair board and all the food vendors in Freedom Hall would like to thank the committee for having the super farm class!
We do a land office business during this class, like no other class, we only do more business during class/sled reweighting & change time.
Also the folks at FIRESTONE would like to thank the super farm class for all the advertising of their product, by turning our tires so slow the crowd gets to see FIRESTONE,FIRESTONE,FIRESTONE, F I R E S T O N E.
Excellent exposure !!!

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 12:16AM
you must have missed the mass exit when the twd were pulling

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 06:46AM
Mr.or Mrs. Appreciator,
I want to congratuate you on being able to read a sidewall of a tire that fast! Where did you learn to read so well...maybe it was from reading your tires during your paint dryin antique class...or it could be your are so jealous you have to be in the stands and not on the track!!!! IF ya ask the pullers here and fans they think the superfarm puts on a pretty good show. Wish you luck with reading in the future.

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 07:09AM
Been to FMS for over twenty years , it is always during trucks and mods crowd clears out(mainly because of noise)

Hey Appreciator (PAM) February 12, 2010 12:46PM
Why don't you get back on your John Deere 110 lawnmover and pretend your a superstock.

Re: Hey Appreciator (PAM) February 12, 2010 12:58PM
The wheel speed on a JD110 FAR surpasses the wheel speed on a SF.
Even with the variator pulled back !!!

Re: Hey Appreciator (PAM) February 12, 2010 01:05PM
Looks like your internal speedometer needs to be re-calibrated.

While I am able to understand that you have no interest in SF pulling anywhere,anytime, I am failing to understand your inherent need get on this board and bitch about it all the time.

Go get ya another beer -- and be careful on the steps. We wouldn't want ya to fall and injure yourself, or fall on some innocent SF puller in the stands.

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 01:02PM
Dear appreciator, we superfarm fellas just wanted to give you time to take you cousin/girlfriend out for a soda during the show. We got tired of watchin ya kiss her in the stands. It were real funny when yer buck teeth hit each other that one time. The reason you can read them letters on them tires is cause yer eyes are always a spinnin around. Maybe sometime ya'll might git on yer bicycle and try to pull the pedal tractor sled. Make sure you trainin wheels is on, and put on some clean britches afterwards cus you might put a brownish streak in um from all them hotdogs yer eatin during the Superfarm class.

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 01:04PM
Yup there J.S. and L.S. it's me.

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 01:21PM
i tell ya that is the funniest gald darn thing i have read in years,you know how when your laughin so hard and tryin to read and eyes waterin cause your laughin so hard and your spittin tryin to read,dam funny stuff ,do another one please. mike

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 01:30PM
my previous post was for dear appreciater thanks AND you negative dum assess super farm is entry level pulling like arca or nationwide racing,so piss off,turn your head and do not look if it bothers you that much,had you had one you would be high on life doing down the track.

Re: super farms February 12, 2010 02:28PM
Yes'sir there Mike, that dadgum appreciator don't appreciate nuthin his mother and I done fer him. We buy him books and pencils and the like so as he can learn siferin and writein but he chewed them pencils so much he got that brain damage that makes his eyes go around all the time. Then he tears the pages out the books and sticks em to the walls with the glue he DIDN'T eat. He pertends not to like Superfarms but hes sure got his Columbus Diesel callendar all slickered up from kissin it all the time. Always struttin round the house makin them turbo whistle noises with those wackey teeth. Wish he'd come home and feed them possums he likes so much.

Re: super farms February 13, 2010 06:29AM
don't be so hard an "cousin carl" caws then he makes us come on here and type for him again, he ain't to good with a computer yet, he is just learnen to spell real good, {he's 27 but we think he will ake it through the fifth grade this year} so he has me and he's other cousin do the typing for him, she is 31 and i am 22, we kinda, what you might say, both take care of Carl if you know what it mean, he didn't even know what a Super Farm was until last year, before that he thought a super farm was a big garden haha now thats funny right there i don't care who you are, last year when we took him to the tractor pull and he seen them super farm tractors he about wet himself, that is all he can talk about anymore,

Re: super farms February 13, 2010 10:58AM
WOW! This is better than a barrel of monkees. LOL

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009