Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 14, 2010 02:58AM
Does anybody out there know or have any contact informaion for George Chechuck. I have an address of 452 Fox Road Avella PA, 15312 and a cell phone number that has been disconnected. He advertised on this site wanting a ring and pinion for a 4020 JD back in November. I had one from a tractor we parted out. I called him and we agreed on $250 plus the shipping cost of $70 for a total amount of $320. He was going to send the money and I went ahead and sent the part out. No money, I call, he tells me a story, still no money, now the phone is disconnected. Last week I sent a UPS call tag to get the parts back, that did not work either because the sender has to hand over the package. This is not a huge lot of money but it is the principal of the thing, I send parts all over this great land and hate to see one JackBall screw up the trust for everybody. If someone knows how to contact George Chechuck, his employer, his mom, anything, please use any of my contact information listed below so I can put this matter to rest. Thanks

Gravert Restoration
Jeff A. Gravert
2045 21st Road
Central City, NE 68826
308-946-2146 shop
308-940-0255 cell

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 05:00AM
George did the same thing to me on a turbo last summer. Agreed to pay $500 for the turbo but needed it right away so he could go pulling that weekend so I shipped it out and paid for shipping. He never sent any money. I also do not have any contact info that is valid. I told him if he doesn't want the turbo just send it back but he won't do that either. Using your terminology, yes he is the one jackball screwup that has messed it up for everyone.

Terry Mammen
508 11th Street
Correctionville, IA 51016
712/898/6817

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 05:04AM
hey terry what did you ever do with your jd light super you had?

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 05:13AM
Hey Cory, Sold it to Scott Beckett in Ohio. If you look on their website there is a picture of it there. Still have the 570 Cockshutt and have put a new cage on it but not much more. I think it is on the ten year plan...........How is your new one coming ?

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 05:30AM
i think i have the same ten year plan! but its getting closer by the day! hoping to have it done with in the next year

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 09:19AM
You can find him at Rush Run Farm in Avella Pa thats where he works

hey jud Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 07:19AM
whats up fag it hows the 5010 coming along hope to see you at the pulls lol remember its 3000 rpm and theres no cheating remind your buddy ratman yates lol cant wait to see steve and bill kick your ass all over washington county tracks lol

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 07:08AM
as for you terry the deal we made was 5000 for the tractor you paid me 4500 so the 500 dollars for the turbo would meet the deal so id say we are even any question call me id love to chat see how you got a bad good tractor way to cheap 724 747 2073

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 09:06AM
You know the truth George and so do I. The tractor deal was fine. The turbo deal was later. No need to talk about it anymore. You got me and it won't happen again. Looks like everyone else knows now and you'll have a hard time getting it done to anyone else. Seems funny the same thing happening more than once and the only common demoninator is you. I'm done.

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 07:10AM
i sold u a tractor that the price was 5000 you paid me 4500 so id say the 500 dollar turbo would make the deal even thanks any question call me 724 747 2073

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 06:22AM
COD IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEND STUFF U GET MONEY THEY GET PARTS

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 25, 2010 01:08PM
until you get a bad check!

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 07:32AM
Did the same thing to me, gave big sob story,stiil no money. he likes us guys out west--figures were to far away to bother hunting him down.he is very WRONG going there with parts for other pullers, I will make it a point to find him-give him 3 seconds to hand me my money or make him wish he had never tried to screw me.

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 23, 2010 01:28PM
724-747-2073 GeorChechu@aol.com

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 05:11AM
My apologies to mr Chechuck. I have talked to him and he is definately not the guy I sold a head to at Gordyville. he is from Pennsylvania and the guythat picked up the head called seachuck was from Ohio. Thankyou George for calling me to straighten this out.

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 07:05AM
thanks glad this matter is resolved anyone else have a problem with a george chechuck please come forward nowwwwwwwwwwwww

to bobby Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 07:16AM
yeah i dont remember want you have or had that i wanted but i guess if i really wanted it i would of bought it i got money i got screwed over by a guy name george steadmen if you want i will give you the bastards number and you call ask him how nice it is to have 400 bucks that belong to george chechuck the i gave him for a down payment on an engine and then changed my mind and now he wont give me my damn money back so watch your mouth when you talk about people cause you dont know who your @#$%& with

Re: to bobby Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 10:51AM
yeah i got @#$%& and it didnt fill good lol and then theres guys on here saying how bad i am ive taken care of my debts thanks alot to everyone that has read thissssssssssssssss

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 11:25AM
George Chechuck is a frud his phone number is 1-724-747-2073. he had a 4430 for sale a wile back, first he wanted to sell it. then he wanted to trade tractors. then he went back on his word and he wanted more money for the tractor with no trade. Then i wouldn't send him any money for it and i shure am glad that i didn't because id be out of a bunch of money. HE IS A FRAUD DONT DEAL WITH DEEREMAN4430

Re: Help, Does anybody know George Chechuck, PA February 24, 2010 01:21PM
I have delt with george and have no complaints anything we traded for or bought or sold has been in cash with no problems

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,942, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009