Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 12:54AM
What was the reason for Mike Beck being DQ'd at Louisville? From the video posted on YouTube you have a clear view that the white line is still intact where he spun out. Also he was moving toward the line so he was never closer than where the tractor stopped. Does anyone who was there know?

Thanks

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 01:50AM
How can you clearly see? The JD tractor that was the scraper was in the way.

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 02:31AM
From where we was sitting in section 332 you could clearly see that the line was completely gone. Very clear cut deal. Hated to see it happen but thats pulling.

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 03:25AM
Was there. . . Line was "not completely gone" but was spun into. Chalk had been disrupted.

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 03:33AM
they showed it on the big screen, and you could see pretty easily that the chalk line was spun into.

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 04:17AM
Would never have happend if I hadnt destoyed the chalk line the show before! [thats what Sally says]

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 04:44AM
Totally fat boy's fault!! Next year Mark, could you please wait to eat you DQ Blizzard until after Mike pulls?

Re: Why was High Tech Redneck DQ'd? February 15, 2010 07:16AM
Probably my fault for hitting the trailer with it at Troy. I'll take the blame Mark!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,828, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,963.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro