NFMS Saturday Night Session 5 Photos February 15, 2010 07:27AM
Dick's Session 5 Photos are up.

Luck-O-The-Irish... I know St. Patricks day is still a month away, but with a truck as nice as the Challenger I just couldn't wait. It took more than just luck to get Dan Walsh and the Irish Challenger into the finals on Saturday night, actually it took him three runs just to get through the preliminary round, which is more than most people can say at Louisville. The truck was extremely stout on all three runs, and in the finals. It will be great to see two Walsh vehicles back on the track this summer.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

All Our NFMS Photos Are Online February 15, 2010 07:54AM
Last but not least, my Session 5 Photos are finishing uploading as I type. That should make about 955 photos betwen the two of us for the Farm Show this year, I hope everyone enjoys them.

The photo below... The Ferris Commercial Mower sponsored Runin Bare was fired up all weekend, and Jeff was certainly fired up for the finals. Jeff was the test hook in the class and laid down one of the best runs I’ve ever seen him make. The motor sounded crisp, and the tractor hooked up and stayed hooked until Jeff let off the throttle in the sand pile. The decision was made to reset the sled, and Jeff was definitely passionate about his run and didn’t agree with the call. We could debate about whether they made the right call or not to restart the class, but there’s no debating that Runin Bare was running stronger than ever. Jeff came back and proved he’s one of the best with a second run on a hot motor and earned an outstanding third place podium finish.

For those who may not have noticed, the Runin Bare is sporting a new tube chassis designed & built by Brian Diekman and the Runin Bare team. Their goal was a little more frame flex than the old chassis, and from the shot below, it looks like they got what they wanted.

I can’t wait to see how the chassis performs all summer long, and I was very impressed with the new 4-turbo setup under the hood.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: All Our NFMS Photos Are Online February 16, 2010 06:00AM
looking at that photo can a frame flex too much?

Re: All Our NFMS Photos Are Online February 16, 2010 06:34AM
Well said Jake & thank you for the compliments....we hope the Runin Bare continues to do well. (Excellent pictures-Thanks )

Re: All Our NFMS Photos Are Online February 16, 2010 03:43PM
Great Pic Jake, As for to much flex check out some of the mod frame twist!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009