Why is their website such a joke?????????? February 15, 2010 11:07AM
I really enjoy watching the Great Plains Tractor Pullers, just like to stick to my roots I guess, but I do have one question? Does anybody know why their website is such a joke. It's never updated, and now there is a virus on it and you can't get on it. I know plenty of people are interested in the Great Plains Pullers Association such as rules and schedules and they just seem to be hurting their orgainization with such poor website maintenance. I heard through the rumor mill they hopefully have their sled issues fixed, but I mean in this day and age wow you think they could do a better job.

Re: Why is their website such a joke?????????? February 17, 2010 01:15PM
I don't know about the website, which needs fixed! but 95% sure, we are running with a different sled this year! so there shouldn't be any show up 2 tractors pull and everyone else has to go home because the sled broke.

Re: Why is their website such a joke?????????? February 17, 2010 02:54PM
There might not be any problems with the sled , but when 2 drops of rain hit the ground they are gone like a flash !!!!!

Re: Run from Rain????????? February 17, 2010 03:26PM
Where did that happen???

Re: Run from Rain????????? February 17, 2010 03:30PM
we dont run from the rain...Ive used my tractor as a umbrella numerous times....Dells comes to mind

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009