PPL midwest series February 18, 2010 05:59AM
Just wondering when PPL will have their midwest series schedule out, they've had their grand national out for weeks now. Thanks

Re: PPL needs to wake up ! February 18, 2010 06:37AM
ppl dont update website or take phone calls. kristi's phone voice box is full and tony wont call you back. they want to be pro pulling but sure dont act like a professional. all they care about is champions and thats it. the other regions help pay their bills too. i hope ppl reads this and wakes up. it will be time to pull before long and we have no schedules or rulebooks!

Re: PPL needs to wake up ! February 18, 2010 07:52AM
Here's an idea...don't pull with them.

thats funny February 18, 2010 11:20AM
thats awfully funny, i just called the other day and kristi picked up the phone and handled all of questions i had, maybee they have caller id and are tired of awnsering phone calls from the same people everyday.
tad ingram

call it today 7810 February 19, 2010 02:50AM
well call it today and see. bet you are wrong.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms